ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

mean.gif
 Dammit I feel like an idiot.  After striking out online I called Niketown Chicago and ol girl said they still had a few of my size 9's available.  I tried to get downtown as fast as I could (which isn't always easy with Chicago traffic) and when I got there the guy said I missed the last size 9 by about 30 mins.  He said they had a 9.5 but I was so dejected that I said forget it and left.  If I would have known they run small....
sick.gif

fyi....

i never trust nike chat or their lookup/store locator service.  i have a list of all nike flagship and nike brand stores in the US.  i always call each store and ask.  with that said, i ordered my size from Nike Portland and Nike Seattle an hour ago.

as of opening time at each store accordingly,  here's what each rep told me

Nike LA - 310-275-9998 (size 12 left)

Nike Santa Monica - 310-393-7384 (size 14 left  but apparently its gone, see above post)

Nike Las Vegas - 702-650-8888 (size 14 left)

Portland - 503-221-6453 (size 12 left)

Seattle - 206-447-6453 (size 8.5, 9 left)

its worth a try.  i wanted to post earlier but i've been in meetings

mean.gif
 Dammit I feel like an idiot.  After striking out online I called Niketown Chicago and ol girl said they still had a few of my size 9's available.  I tried to get downtown as fast as I could (which isn't always easy with Chicago traffic) and when I got there the guy said I missed the last size 9 by about 30 mins.  He said they had a 9.5 but I was so dejected that I said forget it and left.  If I would have known they run small....
sick.gif
you should have bought the 9.5 regardless.  you could have sold it for $200 and bought your true size with that money.

wtf i called seattle and they said there was no size 9... FML i called at 1203pm too lol o well grats

you should have bought the 9.5 regardless.  you could have sold it for $200 and bought your true size with that money.
yeah at the time i didn't know they were even selling for that high.  I figured people weren't willing to drop that much on Roshes.  And dammit I was in a meeting when I saw that post about that size 9 in Seattle.  Just not meant to be I guess.

I've never paid resell in my life.  Nor do I ever intend to.  If I miss out its on to the next one.
I feel that. Part of the rush is tracking it down--whether in the moment or happening upon it later--and purchasing at retail.  Paying more might get you the shoes, but I don't think I'd ever stop feeling salty about it, hah.

Shoutout to Urbanity Clothing Store in Washington. They were doing a wait-list on Saturday as their shipment for 11-13 didn't come in for the GBs. I placed my name on the list and they just called me 10 minutes ago and told me that they have a size 11 and took my information to ship them to me.

They said they also have a size 12 but I'm not sure if it's already for someone else that was on the wait-list. 

Shoutout to Urbanity Clothing Store in Washington. They were doing a wait-list on Saturday as their shipment for 11-13 didn't come in for the GBs. I placed my name on the list and they just called me 10 minutes ago and told me that they have a size 11 and took my information to ship them to me.

They said they also have a size 12 but I'm not sure if it's already for someone else that was on the wait-list. 

congrats man, did they only get one pair of size 11 in? lol

If anyone is still looking make sure you size up.  I normally wear a 10.5 in Js and most other Nikes but went all the way to an 11.5 for these GB's. 

Back
Top Bottom