ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Guys I need some major help, Can someone tell me how to clean/wash my Roshe Marbles? They are dirty as can be and I dont want to ruin the material
i would just throw them in the washing machine, ive heard of ppl using a pillow case to put them in, but i use a laundry bag that ties on top and has holes in it. I wash them in warm water as well, on delicate. Just take out the insoles and laces(if you want) before you wash them. Then let them air dry. You could also just use jason markk too.

What is the alternative to Jason Mark Cleaner? I know this can be made just like Home Remedys 

Does anyone know if their gonna do another restock for the mints anytime soon? I missed the last one apparently :/

Finally decided to make a NT acc after all this time. Thanks to my bro njavier03 for this shot. 
Whats good bro, welcome to the thread. Nick should come back, haha but I know hes over some of the nonsense that happens in here. 
laugh.gif
  Hope to see more post from you! Awesome shot and awesome cheetoshes! 

Does anyone know if their gonna do another restock for the mints anytime soon? I missed the last one apparently :/
I believe a few pages back some people have said they are releasing again since they are still in production, may be on NDC but rumors are other retailers are involved. Good luck!

Wow amazing. What's the bottom left all yellow ones?

I love the speed yellows. I'm trying to find a pair in 11.5 or 12

Stussykyd,

OMG. That's a whole lotta Roshe. Be careful, the NT police might say you're greedy or insane for having three pairs of Calypsos or FB Mints.

I don't see how people can line their shoes up and take pictures. It's so time consuming, especially when you have more than 200 shoes...

Does anyone by any chance know of a good site to cop the NRGs from? Preferably the anthracite colorway. They were my first pair of roshes and I trashed them pretty bad lol. Looking to re up

Here's my small collection of OG mesh Roshe's. Not as large as some of you collectors but I have to rotate these in with a healthy stash of J's and Dunks. Hard to justify more at the moment since you can only wear one pair at a time :smile:

Is anyone else worried that Nike will bastardize Roshe's with lunar and other BS the way they're currently ruining AF1's and AM's?

Back
Top Bottom