ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

MJG1026 MJG1026 Thanks for the pics. Out of curiosity...What is the production dates on the 2nd batch?

Can anyone give any insight to if these are authentic or not. i'm no expert so don't knock me if its obvious they are lol. Appreciate any help.

Just goty mints today must say they aren't as amazing in person as I thought and the materials are pretty stiff. Will still keep them but just kind of a let down

Just FYI, the whole suede pack is $56 at Zappos right now. They also have the newish wolf grey/atomic orange in stock.

:lol: no offense to the dude that asked that question but don't worry about matching, it's a loud shoe just keep it simple. Some joggers and a tee you should be good but don't take my word, Dress the way you want not on how others thinks.

Last edited:
Just goty mints today must say they aren't as amazing in person as I thought and the materials are pretty stiff. Will still keep them but just kind of a let down
Did you size up 0.5? The material is supposed to be stiffer than OG mesh.

Does anybody here know the going price for Roshes?

I'm getting mixed prices for Iguanas and Crimsons.

Retail is 70. Iguanas should be at your local footactions and crimson you might have to pay a little bit more because they never re released since the first drop last summer. but don't pay nothing over $100 for DS roshes.

Last edited:
Guys I need some major help, Can someone tell me how to clean/wash my Roshe Marbles? They are dirty as can be and I dont want to ruin the material

Does anybody here know the going price for Roshes?

I'm getting mixed prices for Iguanas and Crimsons.

Retail is 70. Iguanas should be at your local footactions and crimson you might have to pay a little bit more because they never re released since the first drop last summer. but don't pay nothing over $100 for DS roshes.

You might have to pay a little over 100 for Asia releases though, more if it's a larger size.

Back
Top Bottom