ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

For flyknit owners out there . Try swapping the orthlite insole with the roshe solar soft insole (thank me later)
Also what do you guys think of a new roshe model with a lunarlon sole? That would #GDLKE

Except the difference between the flyknit and roshe is actually not too far considering the 100 dollar difference .
now you're just running in circles with your first post. nvm.. enjoy your flyknits

to whoever asked about the calypso/siren restock, rumor has it it'll be around the holidays, but i'm fairly certain if any definite news came out, it'd be impossible to miss if you checked this forum

now you're just running in circles with your first post. nvm.. enjoy your flyknits

to whoever asked about the calypso/siren restock, rumor has it it'll be around the holidays, but i'm fairly certain if any definite news came out, it'd be impossible to miss if you checked this forum
I'll buy two of each.

No you simply can't comprehend what im saying . I said the roshe had been dethrowned as comfort king , not that they didn't compare . Anyways I am

I need these in a size 9. Can someone please let me know if they know anyone or have an overseas link? PM or text me anytime 305 799 9291.

Thanks

I need these in a size 9. Can someone please let me know if they know anyone or have an overseas link? PM or text me anytime 305 799 9291.

Thanks
Check the Team Roshe Facebook Marketplace, your chances are higher on there

Edit: Oops, never mind. Pretty sure I just saw your post on there haha

Last edited:
[/IMG]
Cop or not guys? 2014 release possibly

want to order womens black mesh roshe runs but just dont trust sizing up and all that and getting them being either too big or small 

feeling the speckle haha
DIY speckling is easy...on a black shoe you almost CAN'T screw up, haha.

I just ordered the grey from the suede/mesh pack.  Can't wait to see them in person.  If they're 80% of what the Asian Primos are, I'll be thrilled.

Back
Top Bottom