ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Red Safari for the day

IG: timm_ha

mom & pops near me seemed to be blowin' out dyn flywire strata grey for like 50. Not sure if that is standard most places or great deal. can check sizes next time I am back but seemed to be pretty full 8-12ish.

Just picked up a pair of the suede/mesh pack that just released. Has anyone picked up a pair of these? The mesh on these are even more comfortable than The OG mesh in my opinion. I'm very pleased with them

Just picked up a pair of the suede/mesh pack that just released. Has anyone picked up a pair of these? The mesh on these are even more comfortable than The OG mesh in my opinion. I'm very pleased with them
I picked up 3 out of 5 in the pack and i love them, dont sleep on them

Just picked up a pair of flyknit lunar and damn . It seems the roshe has been.dethroned comfort level is outrageous

mom & pops near me seemed to be blowin' out dyn flywire strata grey for like 50. Not sure if that is standard most places or great deal. can check sizes next time I am back but seemed to be pretty full 8-12ish.

Damn that's a great deal... Info? Phone orders? PM if necessary.

They fit like the regular Roshe Run's, I'm typically an 8.5 but I size up to a size 9 for Roshe's 

When people say get true to size is that for Your nike size or your foot size? My foot is a 8.5 when mesured but I always get a 9 in nikes.

When people say get true to size is that for Your nike size or your foot size? My foot is a 8.5 when mesured but I always get a 9 in nikes.
Yes, if you're having doubts then I recommend you go try on a pair at a local store

Edit: I have wide feet and I still fit my usual size

Last edited:
Something tells me nike will use this mesh for more roshes other than the boots. Looks like something they can milk from

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom