ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Review: Nike Roshe Run Mid - "Tokoy"

http://bit.ly/YFXmN7

i got my girl a pair at Olympia Sports on South Street in Philadelphia. they were on sale for $55 a pair. you can try getting there # and seeing if they will ship

Pretty sure none of the olympias ship, hence why I was buying pairs for members and sending them out last summer.
If i had known that sirens and knicks would be so sought after in a few months I wouldve stocked up when Olympia did 25% off

dude. flywires are some kind of ill in person. even the two on ndc. don't sleep. or even nod off. daydream yes. but don't sleep.

Shoepalace.com has 6 colorways up on their website. Some sizes gone but range from 8-13. Good luck

I don't need anything from that site since I have almost every colorway on there, but I have a Shoe Palace here in town and I didn't even know you could order from their site. LOL.

They still have a nice selection of the Mid City Pack for RETAIL.

Good looking out man! Seriously awesome. Repped!

Last edited:
Been searching for these for 4 months in a wmns 9.5 with no luck whatsoever. The only pair I see are listed on ebay for $377 and I will never be ready to pay that price. Anyone who has any info on a wmns sz 9.5 please send me a pm.

My #1 roshe grails

Last edited:
Shoepalace is a  total sleeper. Their site just launched. So whatever inventory they have...will be all gone cuz of all the lurkers on this thread. I'm already seeing my sizes get bought up.

Back
Top Bottom