ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

For those that ordered from size.co.uk. How long did it take you to recieve your order. I ordered a pair of tokyos last week and they only sent me an email saying that they will email me back to say my order has been accepted. Its been a full week and I haven't heard from them since. I emailed them a couple of days ago and still no reply at all. Has this happen to anyone that ordered from there? Really curious?

Anyone know where I can get the Hot Punch/Storm Pink for retail online? Looking for a 6.5 or 7 in women's sizes. Any help would be appreciated!

Me and my girlfriend went for a walk in the park today with my dog. Funny thing is, I bought these Roshe's for her 3 months ago and she never wore them. She wore them 2 weeks ago and now she never wears anything else!

what color way is she wearing? Pls help

Th
Question regarding the womens' blue glow / volt colorway.

according to sneakerfiles, they posted an entry saying this colorway is releasing shortly:
http://www.sneakerfiles.com/2013/0*****/nike-wmns-roshe-run-blue-glowvolt/

As far as I know, this colorway has already been released in summer of 2012.

Can anyone confirm if this colorway is getting a re-release or does sneakerfiles have their facts all wrong?
There's still a store in Toronto that sells those.. Never ran out

Theres a bunch on eBay just type in "roshe punch" lol it should show up

None of them are for retail. And if they are, they're charging $20+ for shipping. Just wondering if there were any places selling for retail + free/reasonable shipping

Picked up DS size 12 Sirens today. Now it's time to wear my old pair all summer 
nthat.gif
You lucky son of a gun

if you really hated to be an *******, then you woulda said all that in a nicer way. lol.

stop lying/acting like you actually care about coming off as an *******. 

flyknitzero, do your thing. i'd just say what everyone else suggested. Patch in the back, and it has potential. clean toeboxes seem to be prevalent style choices, rightly so. FB's swoosh placement sucked.
your right i honestly dont care about being labeled a ******* if I am so be it....I say how I feel i dont beat around the bush....like i said from the beginning people need to understand if your going to post something on a public forum you gotta learn how to take criticism rather negative or positive...

FNL restocked 1 pair of the Khaki NRGs; copped. They also got 1 pair of the Split Pack Total Crimsons - still on the site as of now (Size 12).

None of them are for retail. And if they are, they're charging $20+ for shipping. Just wondering if there were any places selling for retail + free/reasonable shipping
i got my girl a pair at Olympia Sports on South Street in Philadelphia. they were on sale for $55 a pair. you can try getting there # and seeing if they will ship

I saw a dude on here make the swoosh on the sport reds 3m, if anyone know the paint or thing he use to do that, let me know, i really want to do those to my roshes

Back
Top Bottom