ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Citadel outlet in Commerce, CA has the white / grey camo Trail samples. About 4 or 5 pairs on the hash for $39.99.
Was about to go to citadel for some new jeans too... Too bad I went to the Irvine Plaza 
eyes.gif

Zappos stocked up on the tarps and gamma's if anyone missed out. FSR on both cw's

Last edited:
What do you guys think. Will the mid-city pack be gone in a flash when they drop on NDC? Since it is a QS... Right?

wore my mint FB's to work today, some dude goes "oh ****, he's got the Yeezy's on!" then proceeded to get down on his knee and take a picture of them :lol:

get the security tape and post the vid

ran in my squadrons today and they are very good to run in. gonna run in them more.

What do you guys think. Will the mid-city pack be gone in a flash when they drop on NDC? Since it is a QS... Right?
look at this thread man, dont sleep on em.

be on your A-game..

Tokyos will be the first to go..

followed by the paris.

Saw a guy with mangos on in H&M at Great Mall. C'mon please be in here I want to bond with someone
frown.gif
LOL
I think that's BlueLeopard lol.
I think it's him too. Haha!
ROFL you guys are a mess.  Good connecting the puzzles though.  I'm one of probably two people that'll hashtag "HMLife" and "TeamRoshe" in the same Instagram pic. Ha!

If it was today/yesterday, then no.  I don't work at Great Mall anymore and would never go there on a weekend.

But I did hook up one of the guys there with a pair of Mangos and another guy with both Sails and Squadrons.

I did rock my Mangos twice this week at Santana Row though...

Last edited:
Note to self: 

Never attempt to ball in Roshes'. Even if you forgot your hooping shoes at home. Even if you can't resist the urge to hoop after a lift session. Just don't do it! 

I looked like James Harden all over the **** court

Was so proud of this moment. Even tho my boys lost horribly. :lol:

Were you or your boy able to grab a pair? I was contemplating heading out there at 10:30. Probably would of been a waste of time. lol
We were like 10th in line and they sold out with the Foamposites too. Good thing you stayed home. Only good thing from the trip up to San Mateo was Tpumps' boba drinks.

We were like 10th in line and they sold out with the Foamposites too. Good thing you stayed home. Only good thing from the trip up to San Mateo was Tpumps' boba drinks.

haha for sure! Must of been early enough to T Pumps to beat the crowd too!

Considering the fact that i got close to 20 PMs asking for more info and had 35 people retweet it, I would say that some people cared. A few people said they were having problems finding the photo so i ******g BUMPED my post, is that some sort of crime to you? Cut the whole cool internet tough guy act, think you're the man? People like you are why I didn't come back to this site for a couple years. You have no chill.  

As dope as that Size? colab may sound, unless they do something they've NEVER done before & mass produce their drop, what's the point of getting excited about it especially here in the US? The majority of us will NEVER own it let alone see that shoe in person.

I'd much rather get excited about something that's actually attainable.

Last edited:
Tpumps, you can never go wrong with that drink. 
grin.gif

hoping everyone sleeps on that NYC pair from the city pack so I can have a stress free cop next weekend.

Back
Top Bottom