ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I think there's too much hype on the rosheezy's to be rockin those. Gonna put em on ice for a while
It really just depends the area.  If you go to a common spot full of hypebeasts, then yeah lol.

For the Dallas area, that's Northpark mall due to Dez Bryant...

Literally NOBODY wears Roshes here.

I could rock a pair of mint Fbs and they would ask me of it's the yeezy 3

Note to self: 

Never attempt to ball in Roshes'. Even if you forgot your hooping shoes at home. Even if you can't resist the urge to hoop after a lift session. Just don't do it! 

I looked like James Harden all over the **** court 
mean.gif

Comfort = 10
Traction = -3

:smh:

lol i feel ya man, i tried to ball in the original free runs after a workout. i damn near rolled my ankle on a jump stop 2 minutes in. never again.

lol stood at Premier Boutique in San Mateo yesterday, FB Mints sold out quick! My friend and I were 10th in line and it was 1 per customer. smh idk how they did it. Probably one of each size.  This dude behind us was like "Yeah, I'm here for the ROW-SH". smfh, you're wearing the black/sails and your girlfriend with the tropical twists and you call them "row-sh runs"
mean.gif
Was your friend in the calyspos? Cause I was like dam this guy brought out the heat. Never actually seen the calypsos in person we we're all drooling.

For anyone in the bay area footexpress in hayward and san leandro stores got a stock of squads, gammas, and tarps

Last edited:
wore my mint FB's to work today, some dude goes "oh ****, he's got the Yeezy's on!" then proceeded to get down on his knee and take a picture of them :lol:

My friend was rocking the Calypsos and I was rocking my Mangos
Yeah those were dope too, only two in that line breaking necks besides the tropicals

Edit : We called after anyways and they said they stocked 18 pairs, seemed like only 5 people walked out with them though

Last edited:
I thought only the urban outfitters int he US was restocking the og colours but saw them in Canadian UO today. Retail was $85 cad. As usual they charge more for everything here for no reason.

Only had iguana in a size 10 left tho guess those got ate up fast. Funny how UO just has the shoe boxes out and anyone could just grab as much as they please haha

haha yessir. Was in the iggys and camo jeans. You dig the trails¿ me not so much..
I bought one pair of the Grey / Black - Orange - Red for my boy who's a SF fan (thought it was a good mix between the Giants and 49ers). I thought I saw you. Were you in Iguanas?

what part of VA are you located at? I see people rock them occasionally around my area and at George Mason.

Oh snap I live in Leesburg. I still haven't seen another person rock Roshes though.

wore my mint FB's to work today, some dude goes "oh ****, he's got the Yeezy's on!" then proceeded to get down on his knee and take a picture of them :lol:

Please tell me you're over exaggerating. Smh people are fools. Even if they were "Yeezy 3s", to get down on your knees to take a pic is beyond absurd. Hype is killing people's common sense/morality these days.

lol stood at Premier Boutique in San Mateo yesterday, FB Mints sold out quick! My friend and I were 10th in line and it was 1 per customer. smh idk how they did it. Probably one of each size.  This dude behind us was like "Yeah, I'm here for the ROW-SH". smfh, you're wearing the black/sails and your girlfriend with the tropical twists and you call them "row-sh runs"
mean.gif
What time did you get there?  I was going to go but didn't wake up in time.

At the rate this thread moves, I'm not gonna double check... so if already posted, My apologies.

IE heads, here's what Tyler Galleria had as of early this afternoon:

Sheikhs has Squadrons, Tarps, Black/Grey, Sport Reds
Champs has Black/Sails and Sport Reds
FootAction has Squadrons, Crimsons, Black/Grey, Tonals - black, grey
Damn bro, I've been on the look-out for some reds but couldn't find them anywhere! Now this!

But since it's available in stores only and I'm living in Europe I have no chance of getting a hold of this shoe whatsoever.

Is a reputable member situated nearby a Sheikh store down to grab a pair and ship it to me? Obviously I'd pay for everything. eBay resellers are charging rape prices.

Please message me so we can work this out.

I'd be able to sleep again. Cheers

Back
Top Bottom