ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

There needs to be a completely separate FB thread to keep all of the *****ing and whining away from the original Roshe discussion.

This thread jumps 10 pages every two hours and 90% of it is hype/ mint FB related.
Literally the only good thing about the Mints I've seen posted over the last 48 hours is the swoosh being moved from the toebox to the side panel.  That made it actually look like it was worth buying to wear.

Other than that, I haven't once seen a picture of the Mints being used with any outfit at all.

Like @GTFan712 said: #WearYourShoes.

So much hostility in here..

Let people call shoes what they want because its never going to change their mind.

Dont argue because its just going to keep on going..

All you have to do is highlight their name and hit the "Block Member" tab, easy!

I know I just joined on Feb. however the community was a settle and calm place when I joined.

Now when LeBron posted a pic on instagram, and the mints came out, this thread went crazy..

so yeah.. just my 2 cents 
happy.gif

So much hostility in here..

Let people call shoes what they want because its never going to change their mind.

Dont argue because its just going to keep on going..

All you have to do is highlight their name and hit the "Block Member" tab, easy!

I know I just joined on Feb. however the community was a settle and calm place when I joined.

Now when LeBron posted a pic on instagram, and the mints came out, this thread went crazy..

so yeah.. just my 2 cents 
happy.gif
OK whatever...but do you know about any new womens CWs coming out soon?!?!...(just trying to move the thread in the right direction lol)

People who hate resellers, do you also hate retailers?

I mean, after all, don't they get the product at wholesale and sell it to you at a markup?

What the hell kind of question is this? Retailers are for profit entities that work with the manufacturer. They are established and - within reason - are to be trusted. They are businesses that have registered within their state or country. They have a proven track record one can rely upon. Joe Hood Rat on eBay or even NT trying to sell a pair for double retail (yes, the retail price set by the manufacturer... let me spell it out for those of you that aren't too swift on the uptake: MSRP = manufacturer's suggested retail price) isn't a registered business, I can't file a complaint with the better business bureau, and they aren't helping the economy, they are simply getting in the way of legitimate business transactions between the supplier and buyer. They are parasitic by nature, because without the retailers they would have no hustle.

Last edited:
Not really digging anything other than OG materials. I keep spouting on and on about that, but this shoe seems to be a pinnacle in multiple ways as so articulately expressed by some of the fam - style (namely simplicty and subtlety), price, and comfort. When any or multiple of those get compromised, the wearer in me ain't taking part. A part of me would love to grab it if there's any desire whatsoever, but with the City pack (materials and price), floral (materials and not quite my subtle taste, plus a $10 spike), Flywires (who knows what US price will be or comfort (but dang for those blues!)), and definitely the FBs (materials, and excessive price hike on the mints has me keeping a safe distance)...canvas has the right price point, looks wonderful, but I want OG mesh everything!
laugh.gif

They could make an entire lineup with sail midsoles, black swoosh, and just do what footwear companies do with team basketball shoes....get the whole color spectrum. Next season, switch up the midsoles and or swoosh, and repeat. Themed packs for winter (with colors similar to the Premiums), spring (floral colors), etc. Get these mass produced, yet let Nike do it for me so I don't need to work a job to ID everything that appeals to me.

I'm a dreamer.

There should just be a separate Mint FB thread then that would solve all of the problems. Has anyone posted a comparison pic of the black sails and the black/gamma greys? I'd love to see them side by side.

Has anyone gotten this update on their UPS tracking feed before, "Network disruption due to prior weather conditions, check ups.com for further updates."?

I kind of know what it's saying but still worried. Could it also mean something else? This is my order from FNL btw.

What the hell kind of question is this? Retailers are for profit entities that work with the manufacturer. They are established and - within reason - are to be trusted. They are businesses that have registered within their state or country. They have a proven track record one can rely upon. Joe******* on eBay or even NT trying to sell a pair for double retail (yes, the retail price set by the manufacturer... let me spell it out for those of you that aren't too swift on the uptake: MSRP = manufacturer's suggested retail price) isn't a registered business, I can't file a complaint with the better business bureau, and they aren't helping the economy, they are simply getting in the way of legitimate business transactions between the supplier and buyer. They are parasitic by nature, because without the retailers they would have no hustle.
please explain to me how they're not helping the economy. They buy stuff at lower prices and sell it to people who are willing to pay the markup. Ultimately these resellers will have more money and thus be more likely to spend that money in our economy thus promoting economic activity and economic growth. Two transactions are going on and it is the company's responsibility to make profits for the shareholders sake. Money is being made in multiple areas. Don't get salty because you can't get your pair. Be patient and good things will happen. Or you could just pay a reseller haha....

Back
Top Bottom