ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

People who hate resellers, do you also hate retailers?

I mean, after all, don't they get the product at wholesale and sell it to you at a markup?
Retailers will sell me a pair of Roshes for 70 and take my card, resellers will try to sell me the same pair for 150+ and add Paypal fees on top...so no I do not hate retailers

Anyone know where I can get any of the OG colors? Hopefully a site the ships to Canada (wish UO would ship em here)

its being criticized because youre not seeing the real inspiration of the sneaker. just because yeezys had black/pink colorway doesnt mean everything black/pink is associated with yeezy

on another note im seeing other retailers will have the FB MINTS in stock soon....

come on now lets take a minute and look at these shoes... the colors okay understood but the print within the Nike check... and the scale texture on the rear...
how about no you little beast

Bombers, the photo in your last post is offensive.  Seriously, this thread has become a ridiculous joke.  Bunch of kids and hypebeasts on here. Y'all should be ashamed of yourselves.    

A somewhat positive update on my conversation with the rep, he's having the warehouse check out the shoes to see if they are still in good condition. If they are they will send them back to me. He said another option was that if stock was available, they would send me the shoes. Now playing this waiting game is going to suck.

I can't believe some prick at UPS probably dropped a TV on my roshes or used the box as a seat. Called UPS and they can't do anything about it and its COMPLETELY their fault. I HATE UPS.
I hope you get them man. As soon as you posted about it, I checked to see if mine are still in transit to my house.

Called a couple of footactions this morning and they are selling total crimson roshe run's in store they have allot of sizes around California. 

Anyone know where I can get any of the OG colors? Hopefully a site the ships to Canada (wish UO would ship em here)

check your MP.

Urban outfitters, the store has them in Canada. I got mine last week :smokin

Last edited:
The amount of people chiming in about how silly this thread has gotten over and over are contributing absolutely zilch, just as I am with this post. We recognize everything got all sorts of agitated, but the sooner cats start posting up their customs, PS jobs, lace swaps, stories about how they got into Roshes, and resuming, the sooner our community can thrive again. If people pop in spouting stuff you don't want to answer or hear, just ignore it or block 'em if it's gonna agitate you.

Still much faith in the nice fam built up and growing here. If that makes people punk out because it ain't worth their time and they only want release dates and hookups without all the small talk, I suppose they'll get sick of trying to follow it and we'll be back! Carry on.
happy.gif

Haha, BlueLeopard beat me to it.

Last edited:
There needs to be a completely separate FB thread to keep all of the *****ing and whining away from the original Roshe discussion.

This thread jumps 10 pages every two hours and 90% of it is hype/ mint FB related.

Someone requested a Silver swoosh PS of the squads

I posted this early before the FB mint drop (It got lost in the thread) 

Any other request, shoot me a PM

Back
Top Bottom