ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

ALL SIZES ARE BACK UP ON ZAPPOS NOW!!!!!!!

Zappos got this restock one day later lol. Well all lsizes available now so everyone should have theirs by the end of this morning. All sizes back up but yea $50 was better

Im so tempted to double up on evrything hahaha.

Last edited:
It may show sizes but it'll tell you what's not available when you add to cart. Esp. size 8.5, no Iggy/SR.

So now they are full price again?

considering picking up black sails....but full price....ehhhhh

lmaoooo look what zappos has done to us! Seeing $50 now we dont even want to cop the restock at retail hahah. And to imagine impatient people were paying $100+ last month while everyone was saying just wait it out.

I LOVE THIS THREAD!!!

Zappos has amazing customer service. Just called in about the restock and let them know the price was 50 yesterday. Lady not only sent me a 20 dollar coupon she also signed me up for VIP without me having to ask. Good stuff

lmaoooo look what zappos has done to us! Seeing $50 now we dont even want to cop the restock at retail hahah. And to imagine impatient people were paying $100+ last month while everyone was saying just wait it out.

I LOVE THIS THREAD!!!
I said it every other day in this thread.  Do not pay over retail!  Nike is going to produce the crap out of these shoes, and there is going to be deal available all year long.  There may be a few color's limited but the vast majority will be had at retail or less!  

I said it every other day in this thread.  Do not pay over retail!  Nike is going to produce the crap out of these shoes, and there is going to be deal available all year long.  There may be a few color's limited but the vast majority will be had at retail or less!  

Yup. Be patient, the hype will die once the market is flooded with these, which they are slowly beginning to.

I LOVE THIS THREAD!!!

I picked up both sport reds and volts(cybers) for under retail at Nordstroms rack....so im kind of spoiled. Not having paid retail yet for a pair and all.

I will wait....impatiently

Last edited:
finally got the iguanas, just missing calypsos for the 1st drops. Was seriously considering another pair of sails just because my 1st pair is already beat to hell, but they didn't have anymore 10s left as of 6:45 am

woke up this morning (about 7:30 EST) and checked zappos just for the hell of it (missed out on yesterday's restock) and to my surprise they had restocked AGAIN and still had a fsr. unfortunately they jacked the price back up to $70. so i called and spoke with a woman who was very nice/helpful (zappos has THE BEST customer service) and told her that i had all 3 pairs in my cart yesterday when they were only $50, only to find out that they were already sold out when i went to check out (not true..i just missed out). she apologized and then sold me all 3 pairs for $150 shipped AND threw in zappos VIP service, meaning they should be here monday (assuming this blizzard doesnt delay them). so for all of you that missed out on the $50 roshes yesterday, its worth giving them a call today. i couldnt be happier with zappos customer service. and now i am doubled up on all 3, so i should be good until the next round of releases.

nthat.gif

Last edited:
Zappos is the bomb! I try to order whatever I can from there. Customer service to shipping is A+++

Just called zappos and the guy was real cool. Made a coupon code and my order came to 49.99 no tax, and he upgraded my account to VIP :smokin.

thanks again you guys. was able to get a black/sail this time. nt rocks! as well as zappos i might add. i think you just get free vip for just calling them.

Just called zappos and the guy was real cool. Made a coupon code and my order came to 49.99 no tax, and he upgraded my account to VIP
smokin.gif
Damn, so what'd you say? I was on the phone for 7 minutes, half of which the lady said she went to go to talk to the manager and checked the pricing and said they hadn't been on "Sale" since june of last year. I might try calling again and getting lucky elsewhere.

Damn, so what'd you say? I was on the phone for 7 minutes, half of which the lady said she went to go to talk to the manager and checked the pricing and said they hadn't been on "Sale" since june of last year. I might try calling again and getting lucky elsewhere.
def call again, i had the same experience as kennmo08

Yeah, just keep talking to the wrong people. You all must be some smooth talkers, bc the two women I've got on the phone are stonewalling me about the $50.

Going in on Zappos CS on chat right now trying to get the $20 coupon so I can cop the Solarsoft. haha

Back
Top Bottom