ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Just got my shipping confirmation. Shoes will be here tomorrow! Gotta love the free next day air
smokin.gif
Damn, did you order before 1:00PM? Mine aren't coming until Monday even with free next day air.

Think my Zappos order is about to get cancelled. Money has been taken out of my bank account but Just checked the status and the shipping says "We've Got It" but the dollar amount for each order says $0.00 so I'm assuming they are going to refund my money and cancel. Anybody else's order look this way?

Yup, got an email notification for size 9.5, buy up peeps, dont let the re-sellers continue to charge $110 for iggs and sports..

Glad I was able to snag 2 pairs of each now I got triple of the og colors! Also it's nice having a friends and fam account received 20% off my whole order and free over night shipping pretty excited

Yay for Zappos restock #2. Even though its $70, still a good price. Might see if I could talk a rep into giving these for $50 as well haha

Think my Zappos order is about to get cancelled. Money has been taken out of my bank account but Just checked the status and the shipping says "We've Got It" but the dollar amount for each order says $0.00 so I'm assuming they are going to refund my money and cancel. Anybody else's order look this way?

Mine had the same status when I initially placed the order. It probably means they haven't processed the order yet. Hopefully yours won't get cancelled.

mine looks the same. ordered @ 1:44pm (3:44 central time for me.). hopefully i wont get cancelled since i saw OP's zappos post when it still read 30 secs since he replied.

i used a debit card also, if that helps any.

Last edited:
 Get angry, Ill post the email confirmation i got, I even got upgraded to a VIP.zappo member and my shippment will be here on Monday.

i just bought the red and woven atomic teals for 170 shipped on ebay 15 minutes before i saw that zappos restocked on the red ones. smh. i shouldve just waited. oh well, i just picked up the iguanas for retail from zappos anyways. so i kinda won there. spent a few extra dollars over but its alright! im happy with my purchases

Heads up on calling Zappos. They do not have a history of the price ever being 50 dollars. It may take multiple tries but they price match within 10 days.

i just bought the red and woven atomic teals for 170 shipped on ebay 15 minutes before i saw that zappos restocked on the red ones. smh. i shouldve just waited. oh well, i just picked up the iguanas for retail from zappos anyways. so i kinda won there. spent a few extra dollars over but its alright! im happy with my purchases
You guys need to read this thread!!! STOP FEEDING THE RESELLERS!!! You'll get them for retail just be patient!!!

Do you guys think that the black sails will get harder to find during spring/summer? Don't know if I should double up on them now, or if I should just wait. Im on a budget haha. This has been on my mind lately and I just need some fellow broshe's opinions. They're my most used pair by far too, so I don't think they will have that shine when summer time hits :tongue: thanks

well i got the reds and atomic teals for about 88 a piece, didn't think that was so high but then i saw it on zappos! should've waited and saved a little more money. would've saved about 30 bucks if i did.

well i got the reds and atomic teals for about 88 a piece, didn't think that was so high but then i saw it on zappos! should've waited and saved a little more money. would've saved about 30 bucks if i did.
I just hate seeing people pay reseller prices.. Oh well.. Just keep up with this thread.. Everyone gives good tips here on where to get them once the are available for retail..

i don't understand why people feed the resellers. i've had no trouble getting the roshe runs at all. easy cops every time. good things come to those who wait

but $54 shipped for Iggy's not too shabby

i'll make sure to keep an eye on this thread for updates on where to get them for retail. i pretty much got all the colorways i wanted though. all 3 og colors. my black ones are pretty worn now though. ill probably find some siren reds to replace those for next time though.. so whenever i see those get restocked!

Back
Top Bottom