ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Sneakerhead just called and cancelled my iggy's.... I'm livid... The search to get my first pair of Roshe's is making me go insane.

Anyone else get a call about their iguanas being cancelled? Tried getting more info but customer service said Rey wouldn't know until end of the day.

Sneakerhead probably oversold what they had in inventory. When I posted the link I added a high amount to my cart to see their stock and it calculated through lol. They really need a stock counter code in their system.

Adter
You mean "cyber" ?

He's talking about the Speed Yellows.  Those are available on the site, FSR.  They have Cybers too, but only 8-8.5.

And the site does mistakenly refer to the Speed Yellows as "Yellow Volts" ... lol.
Yeah I was talking about speed yellows. You corrected me saying cybers and I was like that doesn't sound right... Lololol, after posting hat I remembered the name of them and I was like fml -_- hahaha anyways. Yeah

Sneakerhead probably oversold what they had in inventory. When I posted the link I added a high amount to my cart to see their stock and it calculated through lol. They really need a stock counter code in their system.
Idk, all I know is that the payment already went through. :/

havnt heard anything from sneakerhead yet (tracking or cancellation) so well see what happens. Doubled up on sport red since theyre my top 3 pairs

Yea it's interesting. I got a shipping confirmation on what I'm guessing are my black sails but no word on the iguanas as of yet.

Getting tired of waiting for another chance to get my roshes, so I ordered a pair of Solar Soft Moccasins. Shipping from premier should be fast since its like 2 hours away

So I called FA and ask If I can do In store order and a employee said yes but I will need the sku # for that shoe.So do any of you know the Sku #'s for the roshe iguanas and sports reds??.Id appreciate it.thanks

Alright spoke too soon iguanas shipped from sneakerhead today should be here this week. Can't wait

Alright spoke too soon iguanas shipped from sneakerhead today should be here this week. Can't wait
So did you get a tracking number from sneakerhead? Haven't gotten mine yet, and after I ordered there were still some in my size so I don't think they oversold but I guess we'll see :/ I'm just impatient. Lololol

man i ordered the the reds of amazon but they still havent shipped and i placed my order on thursday smh 
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom