ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

^When did you guys place your order? I suppose I'll just wait if I do get the back-order response.

Thanks for the info.

Edit: Just received my back-order email. :rolleyes

Last edited:
got the back-ordered response from sneakerRx. who knows how long it'll be so ill prob request a refund and try sheikhs or FA

Last edited:
SneakerRx said they will ship out next week. As much as I'd like to have the RIGHT NOW waiting a week is better than e-camping and calling around. As many have already said, be patient folks!

As a side note, is anyone following @RosheNews on Twitter? I've been following them the past few days...pretty good updates on restocks etc. There's also the @TeamRoshe feed.

add me to the backorder list for sneakerrx....kinda bummed, but will likely wait it out unless i get lucky as heck w/ sheik

Had to email SneakerRx for it but finally got my tracking number for the sport reds off amazon. I ordered Thursday around 3pm PST for my 10.5.

SHEIKH STOCKED UP GUYS. JUST COPPED THE IGUANAS AND BLACK SAILS. LAST SIZE 10 HERE IN NORTHRIDGE. AND THEY TOLD ME SHOE PALACE SHOULD GET THEM NEXT WEEK. safe hunting guys

SHEIKH STOCKED UP GUYS. JUST COPPED THE IGUANAS AND BLACK SAILS. LAST SIZE 10 HERE IN NORTHRIDGE. AND THEY TOLD ME SHOE PALACE SHOULD GET THEM NEXT WEEK. safe hunting guys

Just a heads up to my Broshes in the Bay Area. Sheikh in ValleyFair Mall only has ladies color ways. Shoe Palace also has a display pair of the Sprites. No men's as of yet and the clerks said maybe summer. So I'm guessing they don't know. I'm on my way to Great Mall to check there.

Anyone in Socal tried Sheikh in Fox Hills/Westfield Culver City yet? I'll be back in town in a couple of days. If not, I'll just call them.

Hoping to get that email from Sneakerhead soon. Picked up the black/sails and iggys way before kicksdeals.com got it.

So any word on Sheikh in San Francisco or any other store in the Bay? I'm just looking for a place that may still have the Sails since I missed out on them when they were stocked at FA.

just got my iguana's in the mail! much thanks to those folks who posted about the dr. jays link.

now waiting for footaction in southland to call me that my sails arrived. :nthat:

Last edited:
I'm new to this whole niketalk forum and read some posts about some people helping others find the roshe's I got them two weeks ago with the FA restock...I will be checking my local Shiekh tomorrow if anyone needs a particular size let me know so I could look out for you guys

I'm new to this whole niketalk forum and read some posts about some people helping others find the roshe's I got them two weeks ago with the FA restock...I will be checking my local Shiekh tomorrow if anyone needs a particular size let me know so I could look out for you guys
where u located? holla at me if u see a size 9.5 in any of the 3 colorways please! :D

the shiekhs in tyler mall in riverside has black sails, iguanas, and sport reds. got my iguanas there! better hurry

Back
Top Bottom