ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

On their shop's IG, they said theyre accepting phone orders on the wovens so you might want to call them. :tongue:

Just received the Premium Khaki's. I went for TTS and man do they fit sung. One of my best buys of 2012  though. 
glasses.gif

those wovens....
smokin.gif

please B n A have a size 12 in stock when i call. I will be such a happy man
Just called them. They will start taking phone orders in an hour. The guy who picked up said that they're just settling in at work.

does anyone know where else i can get those woven roshe in teal size 10? bows and arrows are our of the teal ones.

Just left there with a pair of 10 1/2. My first call the guy said they had none left. Called back and they said they had one left.. Look more teal then the previous pics posted.

Just left there with a pair of 10 1/2. My first call the guy said they had none left. Called back and they said they had one left.. Look more teal then the previous pics posted.
Congrats! My size, too. Called twice and got the same answer. 
mean.gif

Lines were super busy when I tried calling at 12:01. One of the dudes that picked up was kind of **** too when I called around 11.

Lines were super busy when I tried calling at 12:01. One of the dudes that picked up was kind of **** too when I called around 11.
Yeah I called over 20x before someone picked up. Now to pick up my premium anthracites tonight in irvine.

Back
Top Bottom