ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

so what is the deal with nike?? are they releases those all black wovens again later in the year? also can someone link me to facebook page?

Hey guys the bay has the Knicks colorway for $79.99 free shipping sizes 7.5-10. Top rated seller too. Just copped mines. Not sure how many left,

As much as I love Roshe's, I can't get pass the toe box stitching on the Premium NRG's that release tomorrow. I prefer the mesh material over the premium material. The only colorway I was considering was the Khaki anyways. So I'll be passing. I hope the ones that want a pair get them easily tomorrow.

Yea I'm on the fence about those nrg's releasing tomorrow.. If I wake up and they're still available I'll probably cop. But not gonna make an effort to wake up lol

Is it confined that finish line and Nike will have the NRG's online or at their stores? I called a few local stores and they said they wouldn't be carrying them in store and unsure about online.

As much as I love Roshe's, I can't get pass the toe box stitching on the Premium NRG's that release tomorrow. I prefer the mesh material over the premium material. The only colorway I was considering was the Khaki anyways. So I'll be passing. I hope the ones that want a pair get them easily tomorrow.

Def feel you on that man I swear if it was the same mesh material then I'd def consider coppin but also the stitching for some reason isnt doing it for me but alot of ppl on here seem to like em so that should make it easier for them to cop. Overall I don't think it should be a hard cop for most unless the hype has gone so far that ppl will start coppin to resell.

Def feel you on that man I swear if it was the same mesh material then I'd def consider coppin but also the stitching for some reason isnt doing it for me but alot of ppl on here seem to like em so that should make it easier for them to cop. Overall I don't think it should be a hard cop for most unless the hype has gone so far that ppl will start coppin to resell.
Grabbed the anthracites because the khakis leather lip gets stained to easily

Is it too late to apply this month for Team Roshe? If it's not too late, here's my application.

1. Size 10.5, Orange County

2. I was never really got into coppin' shoes or turnin' heads until my co-worker kept showing me all the new shoes he copped. One day he asked why I never bought fancy kicks and my response was that my budget was tight. He then introduced me to the Roshes because of the price tag and how it was like walking on clouds. I became intrigued and started checkin' out forums and happily landed here on NikeTalk. Then comes along Jerald aka 'itsjerald' and I see his instagram feed fill up with almost, if not all, every colorway. I mean, heck, if it's worth it to pick up every colorway, then they must be that damn comfy. Thanks to NikeTalk, I was able to cop my first pair (Sirens) from Grail Status. Once they landed on my doorstep, I couldn't believe they were actually in my hands since these shoes were hard to find for retail price. I carefully opened up the box, lifted the shoe, took a big whiff of the new shoe smell and smiled. I tried on both shoes, took a short walk and the rest is history. 

Thanks for your consideration. If it's too late, I'll resubmit my app next year if the world didn't end. Cheers and good luck to all those coppin' the premiums and wovens! :wink:

P.S. My wife even has a pair of Hot Punches, thanks to fellow member, franchise717. One of her Christmas presents is the Tropical Twists.

Surprised Anthracites sold better than the Khaki's. Khaki's are way better imo, ez pass on Anthracites. G'night yall!

Picked up the khaki as well...passed on the black/ants....:smokin

released my pair of anthracites from my cart sz 10

got my IX's so i'm happy

Last edited:
Love this very low key purchase these look so ill glad i double up on both colorways ready for 2013 colorways :D

I just realized this was the first time I've bought Roshes from nike 
roll.gif

got both cws btw, probably going to wear khaki more

I wanted the anthracite, but I woke up a few minutes late and my size was sold out. I got the khakis.
I've been wanting another pair of roshes for a while.

Just picked up my pair in the Anthracites. Even though it's not mesh, considering the color way, I'll probably use them a lot lol.

Back
Top Bottom