ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I wanted to jump back in this thread after a brief hiatus. Came back with some custom Roshe's though. Bummed I miss the cut on TeamROSHE but good looks on everything its become. Let me know when it opens back up or if I can get special consideration cause I'd love to represent SD.
This shoe has brought back my love of collecting and the fact that everyone helps each other out is even better. I had to go back to the "other" forum to find my post history about the Roshe's. But I realized the good karma I sent out back in April to hook up people with Teals and Iguanas came back to me in the form of rmmsballer10 haha (huge props btw!).

Just want to show off what I have so far

those customs tho........... NEED MOAR PICS

'xactly! :nerd: They almost look like the HTM FKs. :smokin

New TRo Roster spots will be open every first week of each month, starting in September. Keep on contributing, and I'm sure you'll earn a spot.

Last edited:
I know it might go against the simplicity of the shoes, but after seeing the floral print roshes again, I had to try something similar on my speed yellows

"pink lemonades"

one more with just the grey laces

Last edited:
Edit: Still awaiting his reply on trade, hope it didn't fall through. I really want those mangos.. Damn

Last edited:
Well, looks like I had a crazy day.. Got railed in the FlyKnit thread. They saw my eBay and seen I had the volts up for bid. So I got lit up like lincecum on the mound. Shiet!
Now I find myself having to prove that I went with a friend, he got the same pair, and I'm selling them for him. I gotta take pic of this , show receipt for that. Etc.. Lesson learned, shouldn't have posted for him. But I had my iPad out, it was super easy and I wanted to try it out for the first time. First time I ever put anything up on eBay for sale.
Those of you who go into that thread and saw what I had to go through, just wanted to say it won't happen here. It never happened in this thread, and sure will stay like that. I am very humble I am apart of #teamroshe and take it with great respect for all the OGs.
On a brighter side. What I'm doing with my pair is kinda interesting. A guy whom I met on IG, noticed his pics and seen these flynits. Started following each other, and when he seen my montalban post. Messaged me to inquire a trade!
I'm asking the groups opinion. He's offering me an extra pair of calyps, mangos , dead stock and a lightly used black sail, along with some cash 125 to be exact. I got some members opinions that felt I still was getting the lesser of the deal.
I'm going to ask for 2 calyps, 1 mango, and 100 cash. I think that is fair. Just waiting on his return reply.
He's literally got like 3 pairs of everything, so I'll ask if he's selling anything extra.
Edit: those customs are fire!!

As long as one of those Calypsos is an 11...:D

those customs are :pimp:
really nice work mike

Thanks! I wish I could take all the credit but the skill was done by a local shop here in So Cal. I just came up with the design/concept/theme.
The staff at the shop was stoked bc they've only previously done this screenprinting type work to canvas based shoes like Janoskis and Chuck Taylors, so when I brought in their first pair of Roshe's to customize they were a little skeptical but I told them I really wanted to try it. And I'm glad I did!

Props to all of those who've been able to customize their pairs on their own. I saw the nice swoosh color changes and I definitely want to try that myself... What kind of materials did y'all use?

well one of the other members flaked on me.. i have an extra pair of sirens size 13. hit me up for more info.. :smh:

Here goes a picture of me rocking my sport red Roshe Run and my small collection. Anyone wants to help me out to get more colorways let me know. Ive checked all my local stores and nothing. all pure LUCK. Looking to be part of this TeamRoshe. These are one of the most comfy pairs of shoes and in the Vegas heat it lets my feet breath. What else i got to do to be part of this click?

Ripped the toeguard of my roshe's today balling. Will ball in them til I can't anymore.

If there isn't already one in the works, a roshe bball would be very much appreciated. :pimp:

Ripped the toeguard of my roshe's today balling. Will ball in them til I can't anymore.
If there isn't already one in the works, a roshe bball would be very much appreciated. :pimp:
And you didnt sprain an ankle playin ball in these? Light jogging is understandable but a strenuous activity like balling in roshes is crazy to me.

And you didnt sprain an ankle playin ball in these? Light jogging is understandable but a strenuous activity like balling in roshes is crazy to me.
Thankfully, no. The cushioning, comfort, and lightness are just too great to pass up. That's why I need a basketball roshe.

Might have to invest in an ankle strap before long.

Got my Sport Reds from them last week. They are legit and shipping is incredibly fast from overseas. Ordered on Jul 25th and received them on Jul 27th. I too am looking forward to possibly joining the team next round :D

Cool thanks for the insight bro. Will be ordering this week. Next up, Black/Sail

BOSS - you asked for a hoodie earlier? Sorry couldn't get it to ya sooner, I was away all weekend. Didn't really get to elaborate on the design from my earlier post but the circle actually has a brush stroke to make it even more 'japanese' and a subtle distressing just for a little bit of texture

And good to see the customs comin around. Got a few customs myself lined up. Ill post as they finish.

Back
Top Bottom