ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

i'm not gonna lie, all the upcoming coloways seem to bore me... too bad it's impossible to find the original colorways for retail :rolleyes

WHY DID I SLEEP ON MORE PAIRS? :lol:

it's a shame that memership was closed when about a third of the current members are not active

This is one of the main reasons I was inquiring about reaching out to the members that seem to be inactive. I'd really like this group to be pretty active in keeping up with each other as well as future Roshe releases. I really feel that we should contact them and then possibly move on with or without them. 51 members is a great number but having 51 ACTIVE members would make a world of difference. Thoughts fellow BROshes?

This is one of the main reasons I was inquiring about reaching out to the members that seem to be inactive. I'd really like this group to be pretty active in keeping up with each other as well as future Roshe releases. I really feel that we should contact them and then possibly move on with or without them. 51 members is a great number but having 51 ACTIVE members would make a world of difference. Thoughts fellow BROshes?

Would you implement a minimum post rule? Or how do you envision defining a member as "active" vs. "inactive"? I'm all for having as many active members as possible but this may be a grey area to tackle.

Last edited:
Might have to cop myself a pair of Tropical Twists today. What do you guys feel about that Women's colorway? Too female? Or is it acceptable?

ok so ~ $30 shipping.....thanks guys.

Ugh...it's hard for me to come to terms for basically paying $100 for a $70 sneaker, given the shipping costs....yeah I know they're scarce now, but still.  

Although that %##$% knicks colorway is tempting me though.

For me I can only justify using kicks-crew if I order at least 2 pairs. I can reason that below $90 per sneaker is okay since thats almost the price I would pay after tax and shipping on NDC anyways

Might have to cop myself a pair of Tropical Twists today. What do you guys feel about that Women's colorway? Too female? Or is it acceptable?
The color looks really nice in person. Not TOO much of a "girly" color, but I think if you can throw some black laces on there, that would look pretty good!

Man this guy might have a hard time trading out for the mangos.. I might have to take on 3 pairs of calyps.. In order to solidify the trade.. I'm looking for someone who might trade calyps sz 9 for a mango sz 9 , let me know if there is even anyone out there in position to make such a trade.

Just a heads up if anyone is looking for cybers still my NR in Danvers has size 9.5 and 2 pairs of 12.  

@GTFan - I was planing on getting the tropical twists if I could find them on sale in a size 10 did you find a decent deal?

Would you implement a minimum post rule? Or how do you envision defining a member as "active" vs. "inactive"? I'm all for having as many active members as possible but this may be a grey area to tackle.
We can make it a little harder to get into TeamRoshe but as for trying to get the current members to be more "active" is a long shot imo. There's just not a lot to contribute as of right now. We are heading into our final Men's CWs and into "Premiums" and "Trails". Where do we go from there? Hopefully they either keep the design and release more CWs or try for a new design. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for keeping TeamROSHE alive but we shouldn't do anything to the current members. Let's just get a couple more qualifications for the application to the team.

EDIT:
I will be sending iLLy an updated Roster Info pm by the end of the day. (PST)

This will include the info I got from yesterday and today.

Last edited:
Just got my Calypsos in!
Will post pics in a few.
STILL waiting on everyone's Mangos..
nthat.gif
!

size 11 calypso?
tongue.gif

For me I can only justify using kicks-crew if I order at least 2 pairs. I can reason that below $90 per sneaker is okay since thats almost the price I would pay after tax and shipping on NDC anyways
that's not too bad of a rationalization actually.

If you only knew some of the rationalizations I concocted in my own head to get 4 pairs of KD IV's over the past two months.

My Cybers and Wife's Sprites are in! Can't wait to get home and try them! :smokin

Back
Top Bottom