ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I'm not a Roshe expert by any means, but the Knicks (Dark Royals...they'll always be Knicks to me though!) ones I ordered from Corporate had "ROSHERUN". 

Here's an on-feet look for those who haven't seen one. This is my first pair of Roshes. Most of the colorways didn't really get my attention, but this one surely did. Let's see how long I last before caving in on more...

i'll quote my guide to cleaning if anyone wants to put it on the front page.
waiting for someone one to paint the swoosh purple on a pair of speed yellows. i also wish i could get a hold of another pair of sport reds in order to paint the swoosh navy and make my own olympic cw, but for now i'll just buy navy laces (which i'm sure someone will replicate)
also really feeling the white team roshe shirts, would be down to order one

Quick question for the Roshe family. Do any of you know if id4shoes on ebay is legit? Been looking for these Sport Reds forever now and he has my size available. Thanks for all the help guys, and hopefully in the next round I can join the team.

not sure but i know that seller also has listings on amazon.  i don't see why they wouldn't be legit

edit. i'm getting some roshe withdrawals

Last edited:
Withdrawals? Lol so am I. Been itching waiting on these Mangos from RMM. But I am just thankful he was kind enough to look out for me and the rest of the crew on here. Real solid dude.

Withdrawals? Lol so am I. Been itching waiting on these Mangos from RMM. But I am just thankful he was kind enough to look out for me and the rest of the crew on here. Real solid dude.

i'm itching to get another pair, i've literally wore my black/sail's every day since having them, i need another! :lol:

Quick question for the Roshe family. Do any of you know if id4shoes on ebay is legit? Been looking for these Sport Reds forever now and he has my size available. Thanks for all the help guys, and hopefully in the next round I can join the team.
Got my Sport Reds from them last week. They are legit and shipping is incredibly fast from overseas. Ordered on Jul 25th and received them on Jul 27th. I too am looking forward to possibly joining the team next round 
happy.gif

yeah man, same. can't wait for the rmms package, mangoooss!!

Niwreig, text me. I have a tracking number my friend provided so you can follow them. They should arrive with me any day now.

i have a 20% coupon code for Nike.com that is why I'm asking if anyone is planning on doing a big order on the next roshe released scheduled for the first or second.

I would like to combine orders for maximum savings as I am only planning on picking up one pair, help me help you fam!

20% off brings it down to NR prices..PM me if you plan on buying two or more pairs!

Keep a lookout at the Nike Outlets. Went with the family to the Myrtle Beach outlet and found the Women's Roshes on the hash wall. Got my wife the Soar Blue pair in a size 9.5. They had the Chalk orange, Purples and Black/Whites on the wall for $54.99. The Soar Blue was $49.99 plus 20% off for being on the hash wall. Combine that with F&F coupon, the pair only cost us $28. Not bad...however, there were NO men's sizes on the wall. I would get the product number and see if Nikefind can locate any more.

i have a 20% coupon code for Nike.com that is why I'm asking if anyone is planning on doing a big order on the next roshe released scheduled for the first or second.

I would like to combine orders for maximum savings as I am only planning on picking up one pair, help me help you fam!

20% off brings it down to NR prices..PM me if you plan on buying two or more pairs!
That's some good stuff right there. :nthat:

I would if they were releasing all the remaining Men's CWs at once. :lol:

Keep a lookout at the Nike Outlets. Went with the family to the Myrtle Beach outlet and found the Women's Roshes on the hash wall. Got my wife the Soar Blue pair in a size 9.5. They had the Chalk orange, Purples and Black/Whites on the wall for $54.99. The Soar Blue was $49.99 plus 20% off for being on the hash wall. Combine that with F&F coupon, the pair only cost us $28. Not bad...however, there were NO men's sizes on the wall. I would get the product number and see if Nikefind can locate any more.
Where is this at? Do they do phone orders?

yeah i saw some chalks at my outlet yesterday but not my lady's size or mine lol.  but good stuff, may try another outlet.  im sure the women's cw will be all over the outlets seeing the number of colorways they have and how much stock they have left still.  

if you do not mind me asking how do you get a friends and family coupon?

Finally was able to take a couple pictures of the Calypsos.
Wanted to show you the box label, because this pair has just the 'ROSHE RUN'. Also had to settle for a half-size down.

One clean shot of the kicks :smokin

Updated group shot. :nthat: Just missing the Blue/Orange colorway, and the Mangos from rmms! :pimp:

DOPE Collection, BROshe! :smokin

Excellent deal!

I just made some changes to the TRo Badge. Feel free to use it, or keep the OG.

Last edited:
How many of you have Twitter? We should follow and notify each other of any sudden Roshe availability. 

Here is mine @FreddyTV

I'm going to create a Team Roshe list on my Twitter.

Last edited:
Finally was able to take a couple pictures of the Calypsos.
Wanted to show you the box label, because this pair has just the 'ROSHE RUN'. Also had to settle for a half-size down.

One clean shot of the kicks
smokin.gif

Updated group shot.
nthat.gif
Just missing the Blue/Orange colorway, and the Mangos from rmms!
pimp.gif
i need those calypsos. I slept on roshe and i recently got one pair and now im HOOKED. anyone can lead me in right direction? all my roshe runs have the space on the box separating roshe run

My roshe collection. Im playing catch up with you guys. Any help finding size 10 ds on black sail, calypso, or another pair of sport red will be helpful

Back
Top Bottom