ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Been seeing a lot of pics of people who wear them in a normal... How do you guys keep the white sole clean?

I can't believe I'm about miss class just for a chance to get the Mint's
mean.gif

Hey guys I'm trying to make my girl get addicted to roshes so she can stop hounding me about having 8 pairs lol Problem Is i can't decide which to get her. What do you guys think is the BEST WOMENS CW. 

P.S. - She doesn't like pink.

Hey guys I'm trying to make my girl get addicted to roshes so she can stop hounding me about having 8 pairs lol Problem Is i can't decide which to get her. What do you guys think is the BEST WOMENS CW. 

lol why not ask her... most of us arnt girls and we probably dont have same taste as her since she already doesnt care for roshes

IMO, I'd say the Tropical Twists, but that's pricey seeing as there's one seller on eBay I know of that has some sizes left. After Tropical Twists, I'd say the Black Speckled Roshe Runs you see pics of floating around. After that, I'd say Sprites? Idk those would be my top 3.

and what @ geoff2005 said lol

Last edited:
lol why not ask her... most of us arnt girls and we probably dont have same taste as her since she already doesnt care for roshes
No she doesn't dislike them. She dislikes the amount of MONEY I've spent on them lol And I don't wanna ask her because its a surprise of coursssseeeee come on man!

No she doesn't dislike them. She dislikes the amount of MONEY I've spent on them lol And I don't wanna ask her because its a surprise of coursssseeeee come on man!

never said she dislike them lol, just said she doesnt care for them. I choose my words wisely :tongue:.

if its a suprise I guess pick a fav color of hers lol

Start her off with og mesh, either black/sails or iguana, if you can find her size. She's bound to get hooked. :D

Back
Top Bottom