ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

zappos has all the OG's in size 6 fyi for those who are looking

hey thanks for the info man, copped my girl a pair. She's a 7.5 in womens and zappos seems to be the only spot that carries a size 6. Hopefully the total crimsons drop on zappos cause thats the pair she really wanted.

again thanks and repped!

edit: they seemed to only have the black sails in a 6, when i looked at the iggy's and sport reds afterwards it wasn't available.

Last edited:
 I have heard discussion on sole about a group purchase was conducted on NT. If this is true can someone pm me how this was done.

Siren Reds? They were both US & Asia release. Never went up on NDC though.
Yup, the siren reds.

Any chance they could still be sitting around in Japan shoe shops? I have a friend who's going to be in Japan next week and may ask to see if they could keep an eye out for me.

let me know if anyone wants one

I hate cockroaches so this freaked me the **** out! haha 
eek.gif

Some lace swaps of mine (I copied the Iggy's UNDFTD lace swap from someone else here)... Just thought I'd share.
The Sport Reds just have their Swooshes colored in black (copied from iJAM).

Last edited:
the only reason why im waiting for the mints is because it might be my only chance to get some sirens as a trade.

Damn, I've been gone for a minute on NT. Just came back from SoCal this past weekend with the lady, and brought the essentials with me: Sails, Mangos, and Sirens to match the Disney theme haha. This thread is moving so fast, I only checked the first 10 pages. Glad/skeptical to see many new faces on this thread. Since my vacation is over, time to work on copping a few new pairs. 

FB Mint really haven't sold me yet, so still doubting if i should cop it or not. I still prefer my FB Orange over those so called "Yeezy"

We all went to Finish Line together. One car. One group. 
oh wow. Lol. They re trying to organize a group purchase from overseas through a forum. It's super risky but from my understanding there trying to ship in 40+ pairs of sirens from Hong Kong. Not sure who the distributor is but it's one bizarre idea that was inspired by the one organized here.

zappos has all the OG's in size 6 fyi for those who are looking

damn I must;ve missed it when they had iguanas... did they? My gf LOVES the iguana cw and always wanted a pair...

and why the eff did FNL have to tweet that they were going to release the mint FB's...ruins it for a lot of us.

Last edited:
Went Roshe hunting on UK sites, too bad I can't allow myself to pay more than $85 for roshes..

Last edited:
Anyone here wear a size 10 roshe and also have a WMNS colorway? I know the usual is +1.5 but how will an 11 ion WMNS feel?

Hey guys, sorry i havent been posting.. And hell, this thread is crazy now..

So the other day at work i saw this guy wearing the mints and asked him if they fit better than the OG mesh..

And so he replied, "way more comfortable."

I facepalmed myself walking away from the hypebeast..

The end.. Sorry had to let it out, and vent to people who knows more about roshes :frown:

I am not this mean either

Back
Top Bottom