ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Did they make City Packs in a Size 13?​

Please tell me they made City Packs in a Size 13.​

Yes they do. Not many though. I got my Paris and Londons yesterday from Caliroots and they have UK size 12s which is US size 13. I missed out on the Tokyos in a size 13 thanks to Airtunes who took the last pair. =P. =)

I was, thanks to you! And I got the the squadrons. Had to drive about 15 min to first colony mall. Messed up his FSR here. Definitely saw some shady stuff at the galleria.Couple pairs free....

No problem bro! At least you got your Crimsons in time before a reseller gets to them.

Oh and nice job stock blocking that resellers FSR! LOL!

Quick question: is there anyone from Tennessee in this thread? I don't think I've ever seen anyone (other than myself) wearing a pair down here

theres still alot of sizes left of the squads,tarf green in NDC.why?cause of that picture display lol.

I think this needs to be said again (for the 40th time at least haha) the pictures you see on NDC are the old stock photos that Nike has. They haven't bothered uploading the new ones. What you on their website will be different from what you get. What you get is what other people have been seeing/purchasing and what's been up on FNL. 

Damn son are you Ray Charles or what? Go to NDC and find one of hundreds of pics of the squadron and you'll get your answer. 
 lol bombers gotta have to drop the ray charles in there huh hahaha. but yeah man,theres alot of squadron blue pics in this thread and you'll see.

some of the questions here have me questioning if it's peoples first time buying shoes. a lot of sites post sample pictures of the shoes...eastbay and ndc are big culprits of that.

they aren't making 2 different versions of the shoe people...swear i've seen it asked 40+ times in the last 25 pages.

I think this needs to be said again (for the 40th time at least haha) the pictures you see on NDC are the old stock photos that Nike has. They haven't bothered uploading the new ones. What you on their website will be different from what you get. What you get is what other people have been seeing/purchasing and what's been up on FNL. 
Thanks man. That's all I needed. I know the squadrons are different. Just wanted to know if there were any other big differences. No need for the ray Charles comment lol

Thanks man. That's all I needed. I know the squadrons are different. Just wanted to know if there were any other big differences. No need for the ray Charles comment lol
even ray charles knows the difference brah! haha just messin with u man but welcome to NT.all the information/rules of the roshe are in the first page.check it out bro.

So after my cancelled orders from finishline I sent them a email to just cancel the whole order. Knowing them (since this isn't my first rodeo with them) I know I will not get a response and the items will still show up...minus the squadrons. Never again. F'ing hate that company. I gave th a chance and they sh:t on me again. Wow

even ray charles knows the difference brah! haha just messin with u man but welcome to NT.all the information/rules of the roshe are in the first page.check it out bro.
It's all good man a lil rookie hazing I see haha I'll be sure to check out page 1

Damn son are you Ray Charles or what? Go to NDC and find one of hundreds of pics of the squadron on here and you'll get your answer. Are people so lazy that they don't even wanna SEE too?
Ease up on him. We've all had newbie questions before. We're here to help roshe lovers new and old. 

To answer his question, those pictured on NDC are old stock photos (possibly prototypes) that weren't updated to reflect the OG Mesh version that has been seen at Shiekh's and Finish Line. The product ID's match and the description says "With a full mesh upper and Phylon midsole, the Nike Roshe Run Men's Shoe offers breathability and lightweight impact protection. The shoe is intended to be versatile, worn with or without socks, dressed up or down, for walking or just taking it easy."

To all the newbies, just try searching before asking your question. It probably has already been answered. 

Back
Top Bottom