ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Any word on the city pack coming to the US? I want the NYC's so bad, but I absolutely refuse to pay anything above retail for new releases.

New TeamROSHE SHirts are up !!!!!

Password HashtagTeamROSHE !!

for anyone who missing out !

Some new on feet of the women's black speckled roshe, these look really clean, who's looking to cop these?

crap i bought some roshes off this seller last week. auction pictures showed an orange box like the sirens they currently have up, but they came in a nike nsw box and no sticker on the insole. they seemed legit at first, but felt a little differently on feet i think, and these links are making me think theyre fake now. could i please get a legit check?

all my other roshe boxes say "nike roshe run" on the box
I just checked my box of my cyber's and it says roshe run plus I googled some pictures of the cyber's box and they also say roshe run but then I saw GtFan712's video on his cyber colorway and it says nike roshe run...so maybe the name on the box doesnt really matter

^^ wait , honestly most of us do help each other out to a few pages back and see how many people like "FSR in squadron blue at my local PM me" (myself included) thing is no one in here likes resellers or lurkers(who usually lurk to resell) so if your not active on the forum a red flag goes up . Thts all .. The roshe thread is not like a Jordan thread where it's every man for himself . We actually do help each other out . BAM !
Agreed!

In the last few days I've been busting missions calling every place around me for shipments, talking to different salespersons, getting the latest scoop, and even telling sales personnel to be mindful of resellers. "PM for local squadrons" for example has been something I've done as well and I give info to those who contribute to the thread! Sometimes it's harsh that you can really get info especially when your new and stuff but hey I started that way as well. I joined not so long ago and payed my dues by providing info and I vouch for a lot of guys on this thread including @travis that do go out of their way to provide locals with good info. NEW NT MEMBERS! Be patient, provide info, and i guarantee you that there will be a lot of opportunities to cop a pair of the ROSHES you want! 

Was able to get my pair here in Hou. Same guy (tommy) came and got FSR of squadrons at Houston's Galleria, Sharpstown & First Colony Mall... I was able yo convince them to give me one of his size 11 that was on hold here at FCM! Win! Maybe I messed his FSR! Don't have cash to help out :/ college student money!

Saw the squadrons today on swoosh. Insta cop. Hopefully my store has em tho. Me no like shipping lol

Some ******* named tommy cleared out Shiekh galleria in Hou. Scooped up 18 pairs.. $1200+ with a hook up. In his own words.. "I've been doing this since 2000. Roshes are all I wear now" ... SMH

If he scooped up all the Squadrons, then him and that manager there are idiots. There is a Full Size Run of the Squadrons and Tarps on NDC for retail. Houston is getting worse and worse with resellers. We're you able to get your Crimsons from FA?

Was able to get my pair here in Hou. Same guy (tommy) came and got FSR of squadrons at Houston's Galleria, Sharpstown & First Colony Mall... I was able yo convince them to give me one of his size 11 that was on hold here at FCM! Win! Maybe I messed his FSR! Don't have cash to help out :/ college student money!

It's pretty easy to figure out who buys the stock here in Houston and resells them. A few of them are on eBay and CL listing a FSR on the Squadrons. Unortunately Houston has always been resellers heaven.

Last edited:
If he scooped up all the Squadrons, then him and that manager there are idiots. There is a Full Size Run of the Squadrons and Tarps on NDC for retail. Houston is getting worse and worse with resellers. We're you able to get your Crimsons from FA?
I was, thanks to you! And I got the the squadrons. Had to drive about 15 min to first colony mall. Messed up his FSR here. Definitely saw some shady stuff at the galleria.Couple pairs free....

I was, thanks to you! And I got the the squadrons. Had to drive about 15 min to first colony mall. Messed up his FSR here. Definitely saw some shady stuff at the galleria.Couple pairs free....

Damn couple pairs free? How did that happen? Family?

I'm kind of a roshe noob can you guys fill me in on some of the nicknames and abbreviations y'all are using?

Back
Top Bottom