ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Hey everyone :smile:

Yes, another long-time lurker has finally joined!
I've been following this thread since the 230s (last september) and i really like this forum
im not new to forums (have been posting on KTT for around a year) and you guys are really nice
i appreciate the Fact that you guys are always ready to help out a fellow member

after reading all these pages, i have a question:

does it bother you guys that the V2 Mangos wont have the same ''wolf grey'' colorway the OGs had? 
frown.gif

i love the OGs, i just think that they should of kept the same grey and mango outsole for the V2s

anyone got a hold on footaction southland ? they seem that theyre not answering the call or they're just busy.
Most stores don't want to answer the phone or are too busy because of the jordan 13s today. Let me know if you find out about Southland, i'll make the drive as well.

Just called up footaction in burbank.. doesnt seem like theyre gettung any of the new cws anytime soon. i feel like they lying though. well they have the split pack and total crimsons there if you still looking~

FA on FB posted pics of 3 colorways, one of them being squadron blues, saying available in stores. So, if they aren't available in your local FA, I'm assuming they will be real soon.

Hey everyone :smile:

Yes, another long-time lurker has finally joined!
I've been following this thread since the 230s (last september) and i really like this forum
im not new to forums (have been posting on KTT for around a year) and you guys are really nice
i appreciate the Fact that you guys are always ready to help out a fellow member

after reading all these pages, i have a question:

does it bother you guys that the V2 Mangos wont have the same ''wolf grey'' colorway the OGs had? 
frown.gif

i love the OGs, i just think that they should of kept the same grey and mango outsole for the V2s

if they did that then nike would just be restocking the mangos but with a black swoosh lol..

Last edited:
LONG time NT lurker...ever since 2000 to be exact.  I love this shoe so damn much I figured this would be the right time to make my first post.  

Once those Sport Reds hit my feet it was an instant addiction.  This thread has provided a ton of inspiration, big thanks to all the Team Roshe members.  

Obviously, I know I won't have the reps or posts to constitute membership but I just wanted to share my little collection anyway...

Can't wait for the crimsons and squadrons.  If there are any Chicago Roshe heads in here please hit me up if you have info.  I stopped by Shiekh yesterday and they had no clue when/if they were getting the new CW.

does anyone know the smallest size FA carries in store? my girl is diggin the total crimsons.
Smallest in mens 6

Also i called my local FA and they didnt drop the blues yet.

Unless they dont know what im talking about or havent put them out yet 
tired.gif

hey i plan on getting the squadrons as my first pair...how is the fit? im like a 12.5 or 13 in the Kobe 8...should i be alright with a 13 in the Roshes? Thanks!

I believe I saw that someone posted that they saw the black/pink/mint FBs at Finish Line. I tried item locating them the other day and it was saying no stores had them. I looked up the "sprite" and "crimson" FBs and I'm pretty sure that almost every store in California got them. All the stores that had them seemed to be on the west coast. Hopefully they pop up on fnl.com soon. Also, is anyone in here from Buffalo, NY? I have never seen one person wearing roshes here, but the only store I've seen with them was footaction when the OG colors restocked.

if they did that then nike would just be restocking the mangos but with a black swoosh lol..
true, your right
i just was hoping they would use the wolf grey cuz i didnt have a chance to get my hands on a pair of the OGs

its pretty hard to get roshes where i live cause we dont have a nike store and not many retailers have them.

Smallest in mens 6

Also i called my local FA and they didnt drop the blues yet.

Unless they dont know what im talking about or havent put them out yet 
tired.gif

I called my local FA and the sales person said size 8 was the smallest they carried, hoping you're right though.

my 2 pairs of sirens just shipped! excited to receive them hopefully by friday! 

On another note just called my local FA and they gave me some info on the new colorways! PM me for info if your around so cal! F*** the resellers/lurkers
mean.gif

Yea, I was just at FA here in Vegas and got a RD from the employee.

I called my local FA and the sales person said size 8 was the smallest they carried, hoping you're right though.
smallest made is mens size 6. this doesn't necessarily mean that stores will carry that size however since it is not a very popular size.

smallest made is mens size 6. this doesn't necessarily mean that stores will carry that size however since it is not a very popular size.

that's what i was afraid of, hoping they possibly drop on zappos since i think thats one of the few spots that carry smaller sizes. thanks fam

Most stores don't want to answer the phone or are too busy because of the jordan 13s today. Let me know if you find out about Southland, i'll make the drive as well.
They dont have them yet and she liking the squadron when i showed her the picture. Southland mall Footaction dont have it yet guys.

Last edited:
For my NJ Broshes, GSP hasn't received any of the recent spring CWs yet. I asked, but no one seemed to know what I was talking about lol. Finish Line does have all 4 split/tonal colorways and Champs had OG black/sails and Sport Reds. Didn't bother asking about sizes though. Hope this helps some of you.

Solebottom came through as usual. Got here the next day! Great guys there, thanks for the good price! Just need the mango v2, iguana volts and mint FB.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom