ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

which roshes have you guys doubled/tripled/quadrupled, etc up on? i'm gonna start: sport reds (doubled) and cybers (doubled). i honestly think doubling up was a good investment lol
doubled on Iggys (but I should trade my stock 10.5 for a 10), Knickerbockers (cause they are my favorites, but now it may be the FBs 'pink swoosh/yeezy,' but not sure havent seen them in person), Sirens, and trying hard to double on 'Pink Swoosh/Yeezys' but we'll see. 

One thing I want to do is double up or triple on Black Sails to customize once I get the hang on what to do. 

my first pair came in...... love em!

which roshes have you guys doubled/tripled/quadrupled, etc up on? i'm gonna start: sport reds (doubled) and cybers (doubled). i honestly think doubling up was a good investment lol
All 3 of the OG colorways and hoping to triple up on Sirens and double on cybers.

I don't do that.

I just buy what I like, and if they're too run down -- retire them like any other shoe.

I've also heard that the new spring colorway the black/gray features a grey sole and not white? Can someone confirm? I was always under the impression they were white lol

squadron blue's in a few sizes available on eBay, don't ask me or pm me for seller, we aren't blowing up the spot. if you have been keeping up with the thread you should know the seller i am talking about.

Last edited:

Was lucky to double up on all the og 7 except calypsos. Also doubled on the women's sprites only bc I couldn't pass them up for $50

Runninghype - no roshes at footaction yet. The two people I asked said they have no idea when or if they are getting any.
Thanks for the heads up! That seems to be the response each time I call or go there. They had the OG's a few weeks back.
i'm actually heading over to menlo today with my girl...PM me if you head over to woodbridge anytime soon! 
Will do, hopefully you get some info regarding the spring cw's!

I
lol how is doubling up on a shoe not buying what you like?

I never said it wasn't. I just can't do that with my money.

I'm sure people feel differently, but I'm not gonna double up on a jacket, a SnapBack, or a house. I don't believe in that one to rock, one to stock stuff. It's enough to have different colors of the same shoes in my opinion.

Damn thread is near impossible to follow now, Anyways..

Pictures can't justify the Mint FBs. If your on the fence about buying a pair of Mints, GO to the store and check them out. Guarantee you will buy them!
This pic made me go to Shiekhs at opening and copp a pair! 

Did you guys see the tweet by footaction? What is that 3rd colorway with a greenish bottom?

i have 2x black/sails and sport red, but i plan on selling one of the reds. I would probably only double up on the 3 og colors just because they are clean and simple and go with anything. They have a timeless look

Last edited:
anyone got a hold on footaction southland ? they seem that theyre not answering the call or they're just busy.

I have the Jordan 13s in my cart but I'm having second thoughts. With $180 I can get 2 and 1/2 Roshes which are way more comfy and versatile.
i'm trying to understand what you mean by 2 and a half roshes...
laugh.gif

anyways, don't know any stores with the fb's here in nyc. but then again, i haven't checked. they aren't really appealing to me at all and i probably won't get them but the check on the mint fb's make them really stand out. might have to check them out anyway
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom