ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Pass on the FB's.

Up to 6 pairs now after copping the Squadron Blues and I think I'm going to be good for awhile.

Irrelevant:

Complimented some dude on his Black/Crimson Tonals and he just mean mugged me with a confused look and kept on walking. Looked like he didn't know what "Roshes" were. 
mean.gif

The other day, two guys saw me wearing my iguanas as he was wearing them and it was just awk. I heard them refer to me as the guy with all the roshes. lol I don't even have that many, I just rotate. 
laugh.gif

Took this picture before shipping it out. But my reason of posting this picture is because you can't really tell that there is a swoosh from the way the picture was taken. And doesn't it look way better. What you think? I was wondering if we can remove the swoosh some how lol

These look legit to me, but any second opinions?! I just wanna make sure their legit.
If you can see them in person and already have some Roshes compare the heel tab. The fakes have noticeably smaller heel tabs. Also, the pull tab on the tongue is smaller. For exact specifics the real Roshes you should be able to fit your finger in with a little extra room, on the fakes you can barely fit the tip of your finger in. This is just how I have done it so far and it's been working out for me.

Last edited:
Please do not give in to reseller prices. These are a GENERAL RELEASE. The stores will have these shoes on deck! Just give it a week or two. Do not buy into the thirst. Let the resellers eat it.

I love Roshe's as much as the next man, but I can wait a week or two before I get mine and it'll be at RETAIL where it should be.

Step back take a deep breath, and slowly back away from the thirst

Truth!

Anyone else notice the material on the FB's almost feels like a cheap vinyl? They definitely don't compare to the OG mesh.

id4shoes has all 4 of the CIty Pack's in sizes 8.5 - 11 for 130 shipped.

I think you get a discount on shipping if you buy multiple pairs.

Yea, they both released but only at a very limited number of locations so far, mainly on the west coast.

Ilike how people were getting upset that people wanted lebron colorways like southbeach, but didnt sprites come from the lebron 8 lows? Thats the only sprite i know of

I'm in Miami, been looking for Florida roshe members. Been a lurker on here for a while now. but being a 'new' member is a big stigma. 
im in Ft laudy. miami has lots of roshes! i see them every time i go down. PM if you need spots. i think freddy and i are the only florida broshes

im in Ft laudy. miami has lots of roshes! i see them every time i go down. PM if you need spots. i think freddy and i are the only florida broshes

Don't PM me if you don't want, but would you mind PMing me some spots? Can never find these in SoFLa.

THanks.

Idk if on foot of the FB roshe has been up but for those whose wondering how they look here u go. This pair has a sparkling effect lol

These are said to be the women's winter 2013 roshe samples, but I think they are fakes,
any1 know any info about these? I saw this on IG too.....
The guy who put it up is @royaspers on Instagram he seems to be from Europe

Last edited:
These are said to be the women's winter 2013 roshe samples, but I think they are fakes, any1 know any info about these? I saw this on IG too.....
These are nice. Kinda grainy to tell but the tongue tab looks legit as well as the rear pull tab. The overall shape doesn't look funky like the fakes either.

Im in broward. If you search the forum theres a couple of us from florida. I know niwreig is in the same area

Damn i've been out of the loop, need to look around for the Squadron Blues. Pass on the Crimsons. Didn't even know about this colorway was on the Spring line up.

shout out to blueleopard for coming through on the crimsons for me!  thanks a lot homie.  these roshes disappear around my way in seconds, so thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom