ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Looks like size9killa   made his way to ebay with his FBs

smh
Guys it says "Feel free to message me for any questions"

I may ask him to leave the TeamROSHE page. 
roll.gif

damn. preciate that broshe! 

No problem bro. I'm getting sick of these lurkers and not letting the people that REALLY want them, have their pairs.

GOOD LOOKING OUT BROSHE! Fuxk the resellers! ****!! Please & thank you!
No problem homie. I think I'm going to volunteer as the Roshe Run reseller police. Ill post each week a list of resellers to avoid. I'm the head of my department and my job is pretty demanding, but Ill try my best to call out the Lurkers as much as I can.

Looks like size9killa

made his way to ebay with his FBs

smh

Yep. That's why I'm calling him out. Zero feedback in his eBay profile.

Last edited:
No problem homie. I think I'm going to volunteer as the Roshe Run reseller police. Ill post each week a list of resellers to avoid. Ill try my best to call out the Lurkers and much S I can.

EDIT**

Word. Good (stuff) man!

I keep forgetting I cant swear on here.

Last edited:
I was calling Premier earlier about the Roshes, but damn no one picked up :\ .

Also, good looking about calling the resellers out. :smh: at them for using others hard work to get the info and turn it around and make a quick buck without investing anything here.~

Last edited:
Picked up a pair of the black fb and ordered the sprite color way of the fb. Hope to grab the squadron blue's soon. Crazy day for roshes.

what's the deal with the new auto play ads? freaked me out lol. i was like where the hell is that coming from...

i've scoped out the pics that people have posted of the sprite fb... I still need to see it in person before I decide if it's a definite cop

Any women color ways in sight?

Sorry if i asked the same question, i tried searching it last 10 pages

Hoping "Roshe Runs" become a "Free Run" line, where you can find them anywhere and retailers are competing to give the lowest prices possible.

Hoping "Roshe Runs" become a "Free Run" line, where you can find them anywhere and retailers are competing to give the lowest prices possible.

This will happen the way they're pushing them out...more colors to come.

You don't know about that secret shoe spot on the palouse?

Wazzu Alum checking in.
lmao. i do. been on their "jordan list" for awhile now. haha, cant believe that have that! but every so often I call to see if they get any Roshe  in and they never do. This is my last semester at WSU. I'll definitely keep in touch with the store to see if they do come up with any Roshes. #GoCougs! #TeamROSHE Love when I randomly meet alums!

Back
Top Bottom