ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Did the Floral Yellows even drop?  Haven't seen or heard about them since January.  I've seen the Mint and Navy pairs on ebay but no where else.

I wore them last week.. They were on Nike.com I think they are the best ones because they barely show the floral print imo.

Last edited:
Is $100 shipped for Cybers a good deal? Or am I better off paying $85 shipped for Iguanas or Reds? Can't really decide on which color I'd like, leaning towards the Cybers. Thanks

Why are people still paying over retail for the 3 og colors? Once again, go to Footaction and stock locate.

Red Roshe Run Sku: 42-14219-904

Iguana Roshe Run Sku: 42-14220-704

Black Roshe Run Sku: 42-14218-104

I would probably buy the Cybers just because the other 2 are pretty easy to find.

Not as many Cybers out there right now IMO.

Plus, you can find Iggys/BlackSails/Sport Reds for retail pretty easily.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is $100 shipped for Cybers a good deal? Or am I better off paying $85 shipped for Iguanas or Reds? Can't really decide on which color I'd like, leaning towards the Cybers. Thanks
For Cybers, yes.

$85 for Iguanas or Reds?  HELL NO.  The OG colorways are readily available, and NOBODY should spend more than retail ($70+tax/shipping).  If you can't find them, be patient, or stock locate.

For Cybers, yes.

$85 for Iguanas or Reds?  HELL NO.  The OG colorways are readily available, and NOBODY should spend more than retail ($70+tax/shipping).  If you can't find them, be patient, or stock locate.

I'm sure you'll find em if you just wait around a little bit. But $85 is $70 + tax and shipping

Go find an in store coupon or do a coupon survey. That saves you at least another $10 and stock locate shipping is only $3.

hey guys, i just toss my shoes in the washer, but how do i clean the soles since i removed them from the shoes?

wore my stadiums to SHM and they're pretty muddy now haha

Last edited:
hey guys, i just toss my shoes in the washer, but how do i clean the soles since i removed them from the shoes?
wore my stadiums to SHM and they're pretty muddy now haha

The insoles you mean? I clean them in the sink by submerging them in warm water and scrub them with a toothbrush and soap.

spending the day looking on tmall for legit siren sellers...do you guys look at the monthly sales as a indication of legit also or no?

how legit is tmall? theres sirens for 60$....
Read up throughout the thread...its there...some may be legit some may not...its a gamble...go with the sellers with more reviews/evaluation/feedback.  Good luck.  Remember though, if its too good to be true, it never is.

http://www.hanon-shop.com/product.php?productid=37350

FSR of iguanas... i know they're everywhere but I figured I'd post it.

That's shipped from another country and will cost waaaaaay over retail. You can easily find Igaunas for retail in the U.S. in any size you need. Walking in to a store, Stock locating, searching for reputable retailers, and waiting for restocks is as good as it gets.

It's good news though for people living on that side of the world.

Last edited:
Are the sizes on tmall european sizes or chinese? I looked up the two and I believe they're a half size difference so I'm a little hesitant to order something right now

does anyone have roshes as their grails? ik these shoes are relatively new in the market, but seriously...this is the most comfortable shoe i have EVER worn and probably ever will wear. 

Back
Top Bottom