ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

with that sale for the wovens on zappos, i might have to scoop a pair. i know all you guys prefer to .5 size up but won't it look a bit long? I wear a 9.5 in the ogs and i have wide feet. i also read somewhere that if you go to small (let's say i stick to my size in ogs) it has the tendency to "rip" because of its material. any suggestions? i tried to try them in store just to get the feel but they didnt have a size. so im going to try to base it off what you guys say... any suggestions?

Nothing above size 10 on Tmall 
tired.gif
I swear! I wear a 12 and there wasn't any on there.  I would have definitely picked up a few pairs if they had my size.

+ 1 on the frugirls.The agent was very helpful and did what I told him to do (check authenticity,take pictures of the shoes before buying it and combining shipping) .Got my orders in 4 days.from china to san diego.I will def do another order sometime next month.

Hey how do the sizes work when ordering off tmall?? I'm a men US size 8.5

with that sale for the wovens on zappos, i might have to scoop a pair. i know all you guys prefer to .5 size up but won't it look a bit long? I wear a 9.5 in the ogs and i have wide feet. i also read somewhere that if you go to small (let's say i stick to my size in ogs) it has the tendency to "rip" because of its material. any suggestions? i tried to try them in store just to get the feel but they didnt have a size. so im going to try to base it off what you guys say... any suggestions?
I'd say .5 up. I don't personally own them myself. I seen people rip there's cause it was too small or they went TTS

Back
Top Bottom