ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Just in case you missed the post on the last page, and you're about to attempt to apply at 12am ET.

ATTENTION: MARCH APPLICATIONS

IF YOU ARE CONSIDERING APPLYING FOR TEAM ROSHE TOMORROW, YOU MUST  FOLLOW THESE APPLICATION GUIDELINES, OR YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE IGNORED.

WANT TO BE ON THE ROSTER?

***New roster spots (5) will be available during the first week of each month. Enlistment will be open until the 5 spots are filled.***

1. CLAIM that you are applying for a spot on the roster. Also INCLUDE your SHOE SIZE and LOCATION.

2. POST a tagged pic of your ROSHE  collection.

3. EXPLAIN why you like the shoe, and/or what made you interested.

4. RECEIVE 10 "+1s" from any of the current members, and you will be officially added to the TeamROSHE  Roster.

5. BADGE it up! Feel free to add your personal ROSHE  pics to it. 
  1. You MUST follow the application guidelines listed above and on the front page. This includes uploading a TAGGED picture of your collection. Anyone can go out and find a Roshe collection picture these days, so it is essential that your tag your own picture to establish ownership.
  2. Applications will be accepted STARTING AT 8AM ET. Any application posted before this time will be ignored.
  3. With the rising member count, the required +1s will rise as well. You must now receive 10 +1s from active members.
  4. New members have been coming out of the woodwork recently. To insure we will be accepting active and supporting members, new members must meet the following requirements. If you do not meet the following requirements, your application will be ignored.
  • Minimum of 100 posts
  • Minimum of 20 reputation
Again, if you are considering applying for Team Roshe for the month of March, you MUST follow all of the original guidelines, as well as these additional guidelines. If you do not follow them, your application will be ignored. Remember, we care about your story, so put a bit of time into it. Use correct grammar, punctuation, and capitalization. Good luck, BROshes.

Last edited:
^^ Thought you guys had kinks to work out? 
indifferent.gif

definitely both.  narrower and more stiff.  no awkward creasing from what i've seen on my pair, but then again, i've only worn them twice.  i went half size up and still need to wear thinner socks with them

Idk, for me they're true but my flat feet did stretch them out.

Just in case you missed the post on the last page, and you're about to attempt to apply at 12am ET.

ATTENTION: MARCH APPLICATIONS

IF YOU ARE CONSIDERING APPLYING FOR TEAM ROSHE TOMORROW, YOU MUST FOLLOW THESE APPLICATION GUIDELINES, OR YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE IGNORED.

WANT TO BE ON THE ROSTER?

***New roster spots (5) will be available during the first week of each month. Enlistment will be open until the 5 spots are filled.***

1. CLAIM that you are applying for a spot on the roster. Also INCLUDE your SHOE SIZE and LOCATION.

2. POST a tagged pic of your ROSHE collection.

3. EXPLAIN why you like the shoe, and/or what made you interested.

4. RECEIVE 10 "+1s" from any of the current members, and you will be officially added to the TeamROSHE Roster.

5. BADGE it up! Feel free to add your personal ROSHE pics to it. 

1. You MUST follow the application guidelines listed above and on the front page. This includes uploading a TAGGED picture of your collection. Anyone can go out and find a Roshe collection picture these days, so it is essential that your tag your own picture to establish ownership.
  2. Applications will be accepted STARTING AT 8AM ETAny application posted before this time will be ignored.
  3. With the rising member count, the required +1s will rise as well. You must now receive 10 +1s from active members.
  4. New members have been coming out of the woodwork recently. To insure we will be accepting active and supporting members, new members must meet the following requirements. If you do not meet the following requirements, your application will be ignored.
  • Minimum of 100 posts
  • Minimum of 20 reputation

Again, if you are considering applying for Team Roshe for the month of March, you MUST follow all of the original guidelines, as well as these additional guidelines. If you do not follow them, your application will be ignored. Remember, we care about your story, so put a bit of time into it. Use correct grammar, punctuation, and capitalization. Good luck, BROshes.

Want to join but only have one pair! [emoji]128532[/emoji]

A lot of people tend to switch out their insoles from their previously used roshes, and putting them into their new ones to have that "broken in" comfort. Especially if the shoe is a bit snugged, the worn insoles add a bit more room to breathe for your feet. Try doing that if you have any other roshes that the insoles are a bit pressed down on.
I dont think he is going with the comfort I think he wasnt to do an entire sole swap to make a new colorway

took the cyber out to the gym and now watching the lakers game.don't mind the werewolf legs aight?lol

Really? That is what did it for me. I wish there was an all black mesh version from seeing the tonals alone.. I may be in the minority but I'm not too wild on the new colors. I'd rather black base w colored swoosh and white sole..or even better a "black on black pack" w only color being the swoosh and insole. Meh, may change my mind when I see them in person.

Any spots where I can have the reds in a nine btw?
There are a few online retailers

Oneness

Last edited:
I know this is off roshe topic,but do any of you have a reef aquarium besides me?Just curious cause theres alot of asians here.lol

Okay, potential BROshes, the criteria and instructions have been updated on the first page. Be sure to check it out. GOOD LUCK to all who are planning to apply.

Last edited:
 "Soft Grey/Midnight Fog-Beach-Total Crimson" Im still convinced the outer soles on these are the "Beach" and the Total Crimison is for the insoles

Can any of my broshe family help me out? This stain won't come off from the toe area of my black sails.. I tried cleaning it off with Jason markk cleaner twice and nothing. Can anyone help or give tips? Idk what it is.

toss the shoes in the washer without the laces and insoles. cold water. done.

Has anyone ever tried to sole swap on Roshes? I've thought about possible buying the upcoming Squadron Blue CW and possibly put that sole on the Sport Red.. Sounds odd but I think it'd look pretty dope.. Let me know what you think!

it should be quite easy since the sole is only glued on, not stitched

I
 "Soft Grey/Midnight Fog-Beach-Total Crimson" Im still convinced the outer soles on these are the "Beach" and the Total Crimison is for the insoles
I agree...the total crimson on the tonal pack is way too bright compared to the preview pics of the spring cw

Regarding the new applicants and requirements. We really hope that you guys don't see this as us trying to be more exclusive. We just want to slow down applications and really gain quality members that are here to contribute and become an active TR member. I'm liking the attitude in here with a few members saying they're going to put in work to make way for applications next month. That will definitely be noted when considering those applications.... :smokin

I ordered the Sport Reds off Eastbay. They wanted $40 shipping charge. I found another shop thats willing to ship to me for $30. Guys, you think I can contact Eastbay and get them to refund me the $10 difference? Not bout that money, its the principle. :rofl:

You joined in 09, so you must know how the game works by now. I really hope Paypal refuses the claim.

OG Roshes is definitely TTS or even 1/2 down. Woven's on the other hand is 1 size UP. The NRG Premium pairs, I went TTS and at first were snug but once broken felt awesome.
If the package is being shipped internationally (outside USA), we cannot make any changes to the shipping fees. :frown:
Your local government determines duty and Customs charges.

EastbayRep - Mai

Back
Top Bottom