ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I can wait, not trying to overspend on shoes ive been buying for retail.. I got bills to pay, and food to eat! :D

Sup guys, my Mangos arrived at Frugirls and I'm trying to select the shipping method but when I select EMS it tells me "This express vendor you selected is out of service or can’t reach, please try another!

Have you guys gotten that message before? What should I do?

Last edited:
Sup guys, my Mangos arrived at Frugirls and I'm trying to select the shipping method but when I select EMS it tells me "This express vendor you selected is out of service or can’t reach, please try another!

Have you guys gotten that message before? What should I do?
If I were you,you should contact the frugirls service via email.email them about the shipping method and make sure you include your ORDER ID in the email.you will get a response shortly.

If I were you,you should contact the frugirls service via email.email them about the shipping method and make sure you include your ORDER ID in the email.you will get a response shortly.
Under the country tab, I'm selecting "United States Minor Outlying Islands" but I'm not sure if that's correct. I don't see an option for USA by itself...Maybe I should select "America"

Last edited:
Under the country tab, I'm selecting "United States Minor Outlying Islands" but I'm not sure if that's correct. I don't see an option for USA by itself...
if you scroll up on the list ,you will see "AMERICA" and click that.

Under the country tab, I'm selecting "United States Minor Outlying Islands" but I'm not sure if that's correct. I don't see an option for USA by itself...Maybe I should select "America"
Minor Outlying Islands refer to PR or Virgin Islands things of that nature

Last edited:
Ok, my bad. I selected America and it worked fine. It's coming out to a hefty $41.47! Kind of steep but too late now lol. I was expecting something in the $30 range.

Ok, my bad. I selected America and it worked fine. It's coming out to a hefty $41.47! Kind of steep but too late now lol. I was expecting something in the $30 range.
glad it worked..how many pairs of shoes did you order?

I ordered 2 pairs and I told the frugirls agent to combine my shipping and he said sure..I hope the shipping goes down to like $30 dollars lol.

Last edited:
I LOOOOOOVE these shoes but I have a wide foot. I tried on my size and it was like almost painful. I went up a size and it was still tight, except the toe box had like an inch of empty space and the canvas just dented in and it looked weird.

Are all pairs like this? I tried on the wovens. and do they stretch out with use?

I may bite the bullet and oder a pair, they look liket they are great everyday/comfy shoes. I have the free runs and these CRAP on those...lol very modern and sleek. great shoe.

Can any of my broshe family help me out? This stain won't come off from the toe area of my black sails.. I tried cleaning it off with Jason markk cleaner twice and nothing. Can anyone help or give tips? Idk what it is.

I ordered 2 pairs and I told the frugirls agent to combine my shipping and he said sure..I hope the shipping goes down to like $30 dollars lol.
How the hell do you communicate with them, via email? Their chat thing is always offline. 

Can any of my broshe family help me out? This stain won't come off from the toe area of my black sails.. I tried cleaning it off with Jason markk cleaner twice and nothing. Can anyone help or give tips? Idk what it is.
Try a tide eraser or tide to go pen...had a stain on my speed yellows and the eraser lifted it straight out

Doing a bulk order through frugirls sounds tempting, but i need to calm down on roshes.. I feel like i've been on a spree with them haha.

Has anyone ever tried to sole swap on Roshes? I've thought about possible buying the upcoming Squadron Blue CW and possibly put that sole on the Sport Red.. Sounds odd but I think it'd look pretty dope.. Let me know what you think!

What! Zappos sold these for 50? I'm gonna file a PayPal claim against Footaction for selling these to me at retail and they had the audacity to charge me tax too.

man, you really need to just log off

NDC order came in today.

I'm not impressed on the black on black sole but I really like the canvas material.

Really? That is what did it for me. I wish there was an all black mesh version from seeing the tonals alone.. I may be in the minority but I'm not too wild on the new colors. I'd rather black base w colored swoosh and white sole..or even better a "black on black pack" w only color being the swoosh and insole. Meh, may change my mind when I see them in person.

Any spots where I can have the reds in a nine btw?

Has anyone ever tried to sole swap on Roshes? I've thought about possible buying the upcoming Squadron Blue CW and possibly put that sole on the Sport Red.. Sounds odd but I think it'd look pretty dope.. Let me know what you think!
A lot of people tend to switch out their insoles from their previously used roshes, and putting them into their new ones to have that "broken in" comfort. Especially if the shoe is a bit snugged, the worn insoles add a bit more room to breathe for your feet. Try doing that if you have any other roshes that the insoles are a bit pressed down on.

Really? That is what did it for me. I wish there was an all black mesh version from seeing the tonals alone.. I may be in the minority but I'm not too wild on the new colors. I'd rather black base w colored swoosh and white sole..or even better a "black on black pack" w only color being the swoosh and insole. Meh, may change my mind when I see them in person.

Any spots where I can have the reds in a nine btw?
Maybe they'll grow on me, they're comfy and these are my first Roshe's

I saw a few sizes on SH earlier but they only have a 7 left now...

How the hell do you communicate with them, via email? Their chat thing is always offline. 
well,when frugirls service emailed me the payment information,I replied back if they can combine the shipping of the shoes and check the authenticity of the shoes before they buy it.And i got a response back saying "yes we will def check the authenticity before we buy it" then after 2 days,I got a email back from them telling me that the shoes were authentic.So i said cool.I'm assuming they don't like to chat on their site??lol

Back
Top Bottom