ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Lucky that one guy was able to get their pair from Sneaker Rx. I, like some others, have to wait since they're back ordered lol.

what's the point if you're only gonna make like $30 in profit? :smh:

He's got at least 11 pairs so that's $300 minimum for not much effort. Even more if he used a birthday coupon. The thirst is so strong here in the Bay I bet he sells them all by the end of the weekend.

"Nike see's resellers bumping up the price on the roshes"

"Nike re-adjust the retail price on the shoe to $89.99" ouch!!!

Sneakerhead.com put my order on backorder. Didn't they call some of you to let you know? They're telling me minimum two weeks... after I called them.

well somebody cleaned out multiple stores, lol ridiculous

I wouldn't be surprised they go to Premier Boutique's grand opening Saturday and grab some more. Well blame it on the buyers for keeping them in "business". When I see someone selling multiples I pay them no mind. Let them sit on their stock.

Just ordered a pair of the Womens platiumum/orange from OKC Nike factory store in a women's 10.
Seems like they still have a few sizes left (405)495-5935. Dunno if anyone posted on here yet.
My total after tax and shipping was $44.37.

Sheikhs on Market in SF just got their restock today. They might be out of 9.5's though because I just bought one in each colorway
nthat.gif

so glad SH is in SoCal... last week, i made two separate orders (1 OG Black Sail, 1 All-Black Woven) for my co-workers, and each order was here in Vegas by the NEXT DAY. no tax, free shipping, and my co-workers finally get to experience Roshes first-hand (err, foot :nerd:). props to the people at SneakerHead--they're doin it right over there.

Yeah they're dope. Ordered a pair on Thursday night, got it Saturday. I'm in So Cal.

rockin them Sports Red to the gym today..Do you guys use your Roshe's at the gym or do you only use your roshes when you go out,kickin it?

I wear mine to the gym and casually. I don't wear them when I'm going out though, I need to carve out a space to wear my other shoes....unfortunately lol

Back
Top Bottom