ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Anyone got a drop on these Roshe's in the OG colors for Womens? I called all the shieks around LA/OC and none of them have women sizes.

I'm a roshe fan as much as the next guy, but does anyone actually like those women's wovens? Not my taste at all haha
I think the atomic teal colorway is pretty nice. They had put those up the other day and they were sold out. I guess the restocked in some more pairs.

so glad SH is in SoCal... last week, i made two separate orders (1 OG Black Sail, 1 All-Black Woven) for my co-workers, and each order was here in Vegas by the NEXT DAY. no tax, free shipping, and my co-workers finally get to experience Roshes first-hand (err, foot :nerd:). props to the people at SneakerHead--they're doin it right over there.
How'd you get no tax? Was it because you got it sent to NV?

it's possible that's why, but this was my first time ordering from SH, so i can't say for sure. maybe others (from other states) that have ordered from them can help. do they normally charge tax and shipping?

Those yellow floral joints are dope! So on the fence with em, can't seem to pull the trigger...anyone have some on feet pics?

can't they just restock the siren reds already :\

I hope the sirens come out again.

I was gonna order off that link but 85 shipped nah im good. Thought twice about it but ill stick it out and get them for less later. No hurry . Good stuff on the link tho keep them coming.

Everyone at my school be wearing roshes like its uniform by the end of February, gotta wear mine as much as I could before all these other people do. Hahaha

Everyone at my school be wearing roshes like its uniform by the end of February, gotta wear mine as much as I could before all these other people do. Hahaha

I guess I'm the opposite. I LOVE seeing these on other people. I was at the mall a few weeks back and remember seeing someone's moms w/ them on and was like :nthat:
:lol: ....

for me it's the fact that my feet are comfy and these other people know what's up.

Last edited:
I finally got my roshes from pvtstock and SH. Thank you guys so much and honestly, I wouldn't have done it without your guy's help. ^_^
y'all are awesome, can't wait to rock these! And if y'all see any other cw's in a size 13... Hmu tho. Hahaha, anyways, finally got the trio! Black/sails aren't shown

Wow that was fast from sneakerRx...  and people were feeling uneasy. Good to hear all is legit with them

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom