ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

The pair I bid on finished at $410. I only bid 275 and it stayed there for a couple days
the pair im looking at is ending soon.. im with you tho $300 is my max.. there for my girl anyway she won't be too upset if we don't get them..

I was feeling em but want to see em in store first. Want a more purple/pinkish pair
laugh.gif
Well i'm stationed in Lajes Field, Azores, Portugal. So my only way of buying shoes is online. But i hear were you are coming from. 

the pair im looking at is ending soon.. im with you tho $300 is my max.. there for my girl anyway she won't be too upset if we don't get them..
boxtrolls are really ending in the 3-400 range? Ima end up with like 4 pairs then :smh:

why would you be scared to wear them?
As much As I love my roshe, I know they're somewhat disposable. This is not a shoe that you can wear, but keep it looking New,because the soles wear out (relatively) quick and I'm guessing the brick pattern on the soles is painted on.

Copped one pair of SZ 9.5 Randoms off NDC. Still in line for another pair I placed at the same time. Not sure if that one willl go through. NDC's inventory could be pretty limited. 

Just bummed because I was hoping to get these for $75 by using two $25 electronic Nike gift cards and NDC won't take them. Was afraid of getting cart jacked so I said screw it and just paid the $125....

I stand corrected, I got the email saying they end soon
I don't understand what you mean. You first said a pair ended at $410 and now you are saying they are ending soon. Which one is it? :lol:

As much As I love my roshe, I know they're somewhat disposable. This is not a shoe that you can wear, but keep it looking New,because the soles wear out (relatively) quick and I'm guessing the brick pattern on the soles is painted on.
oh ok I got you. I haven't had a pair of roshes yet so I wouldn't know (although I will today, if not the boxtrolls most likely the yarn).

Well i'm stationed in Lajes Field, Azores, Portugal. So my only way of buying shoes is online. But i hear were you are coming from. 
I'm in NYC so as with 99.9% of other releases I am spoiled :lol:.

Hah! Maybe they'll be a good investment.
maybe. But I don't see myself winning all four, if any. I see most ppl bidding in the last few hours/minutes

I love the concept behind the sneaker, but I hope I either get a mostly orange or a light purple set. Can't be doing orange on the left and purple on the right.

I love the concept behind the sneaker, but I hope I either get a mostly orange or a light purple set. Can't be doing orange on the left and purple on the right.
lookin like a what the roshe :lol:
They shouldve done it while each pair being unique both shoes being the same if not very similar

I got through pretty quickly, so that was nice.

Those Boxtrolls will jump into the 500 range when all the snipes hit.  A little too rich for my blood, for a shoe I would just keep (maybe display).  But good luck to all of you bidding.

Back
Top Bottom