ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Shop by me in Milwaukee making a point.

I think NDC might be the only ones releasing these haven't seen any other store say they will have these. And they just tweeted about them 10 minutes ago, the limit is 1 per customer:
most top tier sneaker boutiques will have them tomorrow

Just got my Midnight Fogs. Great looking shoe and super comfy, but they're just not for me. It's cool to see them in person though; great cw!

Here's a quick snap of them on feet. Btw, going down half a size worked perfect for me.

Hey everybody! I've been waiting for the drop on the NM FB anthracite camo's for a while now. I've kept up with sites that've promised to eventually reveal a release date and from what I've seen, it seems an official US release date still hasn't surfaced. As dumb as this sounds, I've literally looked for any info on them just about every other day. Today, I noticed a handful being sold on Ebay and also notched that they've apparently sold out at CNCPTS. Funny thing is, they don't seem to be available anywhere else except for stores out in Europe. So I'm confused on whether or not they've actually officially been released in the US.

Could someone shed some light on this please? I'm trying to avoid resellers that'll drive the prices up as high as those FB leopard volt's lol.

Hey everybody! I've been waiting for the drop on the NM FB anthracite camo's for a while now. I've kept up with sites that've promised to eventually reveal a release date and from what I've seen, it seems an official US release date still hasn't surfaced. As dumb as this sounds, I've literally looked for any info on them just about every other day. Today, I noticed a handful being sold on Ebay and also notched that they've apparently sold out at CNCPTS. Funny thing is, they don't seem to be available anywhere else except for stores out in Europe. So I'm confused on whether or not they've actually officially been released in the US.

Could someone shed some light on this please? I'm trying to avoid resellers that'll drive the prices up as high as those FB leopard volt's lol.
Hey man, not sure what size you wear but END at the UK has it for $105 USD + $11.95 shipping.

http://www.endclothing.com/catalog/product/view/id/234255/s/nike-rosherun-nm/category/241/

I don't think that's going to be far off the US retail pricing. Not to mention the outside chance that it might not release Stateside?

I'd pull the trigger if you really want it that bad if I were you. Like you said, either that or give in to resellers anyway.

Cheers!

Hey man, not sure what size you wear but END at the UK has it for $105 USD + $11.95 shipping.

http://www.endclothing.com/catalog/product/view/id/234255/s/nike-rosherun-nm/category/241/

I don't think that's going to be far off the US retail pricing. Not to mention the outside chance that it might not release Stateside?

I'd pull the trigger if you really want it that bad if I were you. Like you said, either that or give in to resellers anyway.

Cheers!
Thanks for the heads up! My luck though...I'm a size 8.5US and it's not available lol. You're right about the price though. Concepts had them up for $95 and Ebay sellers that provided a box tag photo also confirmed that price. You mentioned the possibility of them not being released in the US. Do you feel that that's a likely scenario?

Cheers!
Thanks for the heads up! My luck though...I'm a size 8.5US and they're not available lol. You're right about the price though. Box tag photos and Concepts showed a retail price of $95. You mentioned the possibility that they may not even be released in the US. Do you feel like that's a likely scenario?

Thanks for the heads up! My luck though...I'm a size 8.5US and they're not available lol. You're right about the price though. Box tag photos and Concepts showed a retail price of $95. You mentioned the possibility that they may not even be released in the US. Do you feel like that's a likely scenario?
Oh man!

Just speculating. I was able to get the triple blacks at END several weeks back and it hasn't released in the US yet until now. But it doesn't necessarily mean that it won't.

Good luck!

Im trying to order some nyc roshes off of rmk store but my credit card keeps getting declined. I have tried multiple cards as well. Anyone ever have this problem when ordering from rmk store?

Any info on these yet? I think the homie skep skep is patiently waitin for these lol

I was but since the fit on them is so bad I've elected to pass unfortunately. I got these instead of waiting for those

And good news is my wife actually likes these
I already have 7 pairs of dolphins shoes, she didn't care to see another

The pair I bid on finished at $410. I only bid 275 and it stayed there for a couple days

Im trying to order some nyc roshes off of rmk store but my credit card keeps getting declined. I have tried multiple cards as well. Anyone ever have this problem when ordering from rmk store?
I haven't tried copping from rmk but that's a great price they have there. Might have to cop a second pair at that price! Everyone on ebay is asking for 200 -_-

Back
Top Bottom