ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

^ Ok nice. Enjoy!

New CW coming soon:

Not really feelin it though...

Midnight Fogs have been finally shipped from FNL. 

Thank god! Was really thinking I as going to get screwed over by them.

Geeeeez that's a long time. Did you order on release day??
Yea I did. For some reason they were having a hard time finding my size (8). I was about to cancel m order yesterday but decided to wait a couple of extra days to see if I would get lucky or not.

I must admit, I have no complaints whatsoever about finishline. I've placed 4 seperate orders with them all in the past week, I've combined coupon codes on all my orders, and I've checked out using paypal every time. Haven't had any issues at all. Hopefully I'm not jynxing myself now though lol

:pimp:  They look flawless!

Are you going to cop the random yarns?

Thanks man! And I'm not sure about those. It'll be a game-time decision lol. I like the all orange pair but the chances of actually getting that combination is a complete toss up. We'll see. If they sit, I might just have to cop. Wbu?

Thanks man! And I'm not sure about those. It'll be a game-time decision lol. I like the all orange pair but the chances of actually getting that combination is a complete toss up. We'll see. If they sit, I might just have to cop. Wbu?
My exact thoughts. I'm really digging the all orange and all purples ones, but like you said the chances of getting that combo is going to be real slim. I'm not going to go out of my way to get them, but If I bump into them I will definitely buy them.

I'm guessing there are a ton of new Flyknit CW's coming out soon so I might just hold of for that as well. 

i'm pissed. midnight fogs arrived..... nike is criminal for labeling the sizes like they did on these. There is no way my 10.5 is a 10.5.... there is a good half inch-full inch of toe space on these. NT is actually correct on the size down advice for once. this is extremely frustrating. I need a size 10... anybody have these in stock? FNL doesnt have a size 10.  did i mention i'm not happy?

My exact thoughts. I'm really digging the all orange and all purples ones, but like you said the chances of getting that combo is going to be real slim. I'm not going to go out of my way to get them, but If I bump into them I will definitely buy them.
I'm guessing there are a ton of new Flyknit CW's coming out soon so I might just hold of for that as well. 
Yup same here. These midnight fogs definitely have me wantin some more soon though lol

got my fogs today…very dope 
nthat.gif

i ordered the black/white ones in my true size back when they dropped just to double check what size i would need for the fogs. glad i did otherwise i would have ordered the fogs tts instead of half size down and been frustrated

Last edited:
Blendsus.com has 1 pair left in size 10, but they're 140 shipped.
thanks fam. but no thanks.... i didnt wake up early on release day to settle for 140 shipped. really appreciate it though regardless. i'd like to spend retail, which may be out of the question at this point.... which is why im pissed.

Back
Top Bottom