ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

priceboy what ropes did you put on yours? I just maybe want to try and get an exchange from FNL probably wont be possible but my right shoe is not acceptable the outsole is not symmetrical  as it comes toward the front of the foot (wish they made a 12.5 too) lol 
3m black rope laces from Rope Lace Supply. They're made specifically for roshes too. A little thinner so they fit through the lace holes and a little shorter so the length is perfect for a roshe. Here ya go: http://**************.bigcartel.com/product/36in-3m-black-kids-roshe

full size down still a little big especially without socks but with socks it's a little tight width wise. Fml
That's why I didn't want to half size down because my foot is wide as hell. Then again I couldn't because 12.5s weren't made. 

so is the consensus on the flyknits to go half size down to be safe?

I went TTS and I noticed they fit perfectly, but have extra space at the toe box. Now the problem is if I down size they might not have the space in the toe box, but they might be tighter.

I'm just waiting for a red flyknit upper pair with gold hints like how the blue pair has pink hints

Last edited:
mine come in tomorrow, i usually wear 12 in everything, 11.5 in most NB's, and i go the fireberrys and all black in a 11.5.

im going to do my best to write up a little review or at the very least post pics showing fitment although i think its been stated over and over....

if you have  narrow foot, .5 size down

wide foot uhhhhh i dunno what to tell you lol

Yes sir. Half size down, maybe even full depending on how snug you want it. But definitely not TTS. I wear a 12 in EVERY shoe and EVERY brand I own but a 12 in these would've fit me like clown shoes. 11.5 was just right for me
I need to read NikeTalk's rules.. dont tell me this.

i always ignore the size up, size down banter on every shoe and i'm always correct when my pairs arrive. you've got me nervous. *waits till they arrive this afternoon*

I need to read NikeTalk's rules.. dont tell me this.
i always ignore the size up, size down banter on every shoe and i'm always correct when my pairs arrive. you've got me nervous. *waits till they arrive this afternoon*

Lol I hear you man. I usually ignore that talk too but after seeing pictures of all the extra space people have had in the toe and heel areas, it was pretty evident that the fit on these is definitely unique. Here's the only other pic I have for now but I can take a few more when I get home this afternoon!

Would I have trouble getting one of the random threads pair off for retail if I don't like?

Last edited:
be care if you dont want to risk getting unmatched shoes. There is chances. Most of the pairs at the local spot did resemble each other, but some did look like this. I like the what the... feel

btw the all orange flyknit is pure fire

Last edited:
be care if you dont want to risk getting unmatched shoes. There is chances. Most of the pairs at the local spot did resemble each other, but some did look like this. I like the what the... feel

btw the all orange flyknit is pure fire
You were able to check out your pair before you copped?

Last edited:
Probably depends on which color combo you end up getting. But 99% of retailers these days offer free returns though...

Let's take CNCPTS for example:

Returns
Returns and exchanges are accepted on items that have not been worn, altered, washed or damaged with the packaging still intact and with all tags attached. Online Exchanges and returns are accepted by mail within 15 business days of receipt of purchase. Merchandise returned after 15 business days will not be refunded.

Items designated as on sale are not returnable. Return policy described here only applies to online purchases.

PLEASE NOTE: We do not refund shipping and handling charges. Please contact us if you have any questions.

Let's take CNCPTS for example:

Returns
Returns and exchanges are accepted on items that have not been worn, altered, washed or damaged with the packaging still intact and with all tags attached. Online Exchanges and returns are accepted by mail within 15 business days of receipt of purchase. Merchandise returned after 15 business days will not be refunded.

Items designated as on sale are not returnable. Return policy described here only applies to online purchases.

PLEASE NOTE: We do not refund shipping and handling charges. Please contact us if you have any questions.
Isn't standard shipping at CNCPTS free though?

The Black/Midnight's are back up on FNL. Just ordered a pair of 10.5's with the $20 off coupon. This will be my first pair of Roshe's; can't wait to get them!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom