ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

@EasyCo
@proto onslaught
@RhInoSpOrt

thanks BROS!

Last edited:
Hitting 70 here so I had to unDS. Any place to grab Iguanas for retail or below? My local champs had them a while ago but I haven't checked since

I finally copped a pair on Saturday at my local Footaction. The store associate told me she had plenty of pairs left. Most sizes available as well. I don't know if you can phone order, but here's the number.

Footaction at Northwoods Mall

843-797-7512

Last edited:
Does anyone know where to buy GS Roshe's for lower than retail? For example 6pm has the men's Photo Blue Roshe's for only $48 with free shipping, but I can't find the photo blue GS ones for less than $60 at places like Finish Line & Zappos can anyone help me out?  Thanks in advance

Kith mercers are nice but really expensive, personal favorite's for me are American Stitch ones. Really light and not too soft like sweatpants.

Thanks. +Rep

I looked on Nike, H&M, etc. and they were sold out. I'll look for the pants you recommended.

I finally copped a pair on Saturday at my local Footaction. The store associate told me she had plenty of pairs left. Most sizes available as well. I don't know if you can phone order, but here's the number.

Footaction at Northwoods Mall

843-797-7512

They have my size, but don't do phone orders. [emoji]128546[/emoji]

How would zanerobe's fit on someone like me with bigger quads & calves? 
I think you should be fine. I'm 5'8 and slim and they're kind of baggy on my calves.

best advice to you is to go to your local Nordstrom and just try them on.

I love Zanerobes. I wanna buy a pair of Mercers but that price tag. 
sick.gif
I have a black pair in their slingshot, I want a khaki slingshot pair but cant find any for retail and that tan is too light for me. =/ I'd saw true to size I'm a 32 in levis and 32 in zanerobe's. 5'10 145lb.

My girl is a Lululemon fiend like all girls so one day we went there I copped a pair of mens All Town pants (I believe they stopped making them for the season but still available) they're the best sweats I've owned. Stitching is top notch, tapered legs with cuffs, drop crotch, four pockets plus phone sleeve. Perfect for to and from workouts.

Back
Top Bottom