ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Miami CW at WestNYC

That's true...

Yeah, not sure if it's just rumors, but I must have read it in one of the many shoe review sites around. Flyknit Roshe's in the $130-$150 price point though? I dunno....

How about the other way around? Roshe upper with lunar sole?
Yeah.

I think the highest they should go is $125 like the GB & Brazil's if it's just the flyknit up with the same Roshe sole, with the lunar sole up to about $140 to me lunar is one of the best soles money can buy right now. What do you think?

Yeah.

I think the highest they should go is $125 like the GB & Brazil's if it's just the flyknit up with the same Roshe sole, with the lunar sole up to about $140 to me lunar is one of the best soles money can buy right now. What do you think?
Completely agree! 

Flyknit + lunar + Roshe somehow = can't go wrong 

Any place to grab Iguanas for retail or below? My local champs had them a while ago but I haven't checked since

Just saw Iguanas on display at FootAction Cerritos.

and who did this??? where'd you find the small Pinas flag patches to fit on there???

:wow: :wow:

Last edited:
LL

yessir

the running small comments are true.

they run for sure at least half size small. usually people will get half size big claiming the width seems to be half size small. but even length seems to be small.

i got a size 12, i always wear an 11.5, and these 12s fit exactly like an 11.5, possibly a lil tighter. i cant wear thick dri-fit nike socks or they will be super snug.

but i like em though.
Miami CW at WestNYC
mmmmmmmmmmmmm..  I like those! May try a pair when they hit NDC! can always return them ! Not feeling those ones on FNL today, good look on thie pic!

I guess I lucked up because my GBs fit fine. They're a bit snugged compared to other Roshes but they simply feel like a brand new shoe but not super tight as some people are saying in their case.

But the way USPS has my box looking, though. I'm just going to throw it away.

Last edited:
So, after a few days of stuffing the toebox my size 12 fits perfect! Those sweat stain pics though. :x:x

I wore GB's again all day, and I dont think mines could ever get as bad as the picture that guy took above. The most mine seem to do is change colors. His looked like someone poured water on them. LOL. I think I will wear them a few more times to determine if I will be sending my GB's and Brazils back. Might alternate every other day between the 2 for a week or so  to determine the outcome. 

Can't believe that I missed out on the Crimson again. If anyone could hep out with a 11 or 11.5 much appreciated.

Not completely sold on the Slip On. They feel the same. I'll answer any questions if anyone got some.

Back
Top Bottom