ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Yessuh. Just got my first pair on Friday. The sport red/cool grey. Walked in a store in one of my local malls and they were just sitting there looking beautiful and on sale for 54.90 after tax! Yessuh! 
Where was this? ATL here as well, looking for a second pair of Sport Reds.

good stuff!!

i notice this yesterday when walking in my iguanas.  some people already posted here about it but i thought i would comment.  both my iguana toe boxes curl inward more than any of my roshes.  still feels comfortable but seems like these roshes were not made a like!!

I noticed the same thing through out all my pairs too, there are slight differences in shape, size of the tip and how much they curl up. I think its just nike quality control but didn't bother me at all.

I noticed the same thing through out all my pairs too, there are slight differences in shape, size of the tip and how much they curl up. I think its just nike quality control but didn't bother me at all.

It bothers me because the thing hits my toes at a weird angle if the toe box is extremely crooked..

Am I the only one here that don't care for the calypso at all?

There's a size 9 on eBay going for a craaaazy price.
(hint: I do not want it, nor am I advertising this is for discussion only)

It bothers me because the thing hits my toes at a weird angle if the toe box is extremely crooked..
Am I the only one here that don't care for the calypso at all?
There's a size 9 on eBay going for a craaaazy price.
(hint: I do not want it, nor am I advertising this is for discussion only)

Not sure if we are talking about the same thing, I'm referring to the tip of the sole, the part where it curls up. I don't think any of my pairs are crooked/ warped though.

If its not the same thing, it's related. I've posted about it like twice before. The way the tip curls isn't even. Like the outer or inner side of the toe box will curl more/less causing the toe box to be crooked.

On my latest pair of iguana, the whole sole was warped making the shoe sit unevenly and making the toe box crooked

is ndc pretty much done with these? i picked up my stadium greens when i was on vacation and none of my local spots carry them. just want a simpler colorway to coordinate better with my wardrobe

Back
Top Bottom