ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

NYC is the least that I want out of those 4 but if it pops out in some clearance store I'll definitely cop them.

Had a friend said Great Mall Nike Outlet has the NYC, but i never went to confirm it so take it with a grain of salt! I'm fine with just my paris right now or else i would def go and check it out.

PSA: for those pming about tmall/frugirls

If you have asked for me to share links for legit sellers, I'm not responding on purpose. I took the time to search and legit check each legit seller that I know. I also researched how to efficiently use frugirls without having any problems. There have been many posts on here about what to do. Hell, one guy pretty much wrote up a how to. I have helped numerous people on here, and many can vouch for me. I am all for HELPING, but I will not do the work for you. I've offered to do a gb a few times and I just placed my 3rd order. I do this to help those that don't know what to do, and would like me to help them. That's different then pming me "I'm looking for sirens. Links to sellers?". I'm not responding to that ****. Sooooo if you guys have questions, I'm happy to help, but no handouts will be given. End rant.
well, if this was indirectly directed to me for asking links on tropical twist sellers then my bad. I just wanted to know because I practically made sure that there were no tropicals to be copped on tmall before copping from akosaka. But I guess since you found some then I wasn't looking in the right places. I def looked hard for them though, using every key word possible and none showed.

Had a friend said Great Mall Nike Outlet has the NYC, but i never went to confirm it so take it with a grain of salt! I'm fine with just my paris right now or else i would def go and check it out.

I'll call them first just to make sure if they do have it or not, don't wanna waste gas unless GF wanna go to greatmall its 30mins away from me. Thanks

Last edited:
well, if this was indirectly directed to me for asking links on tropical twist sellers then my bad. I just wanted to know because I practically made sure that there were no tropicals to be copped on tmall before copping from akosaka. But I guess since you found some then I wasn't looking in the right places. I def looked hard for them though, using every key word possible and none showed.

I haven't even looked in a few weeks, but I wasn't able to find any back then.

Last edited:
Need me a pair of sirens soo damn bad
frown.gif
me too buddy! still kicking myself for passing on them 

Yeah I saw that. Thanks. Good looking out. I'll sleep on it and hope they're still there tomorrow. Not sure if I want to spend more.
They had them at 50GBP for a while now and they've been sitting so you should be good. Shipping was fast from them when I got my Paris.

you asked for tropical twists, and you provided a link for mangos...so it is plausible considering i have legit sellers saved that sell mangos up to an 8.

Last edited:
you asked for tropical twists, and you provided a link for mangos...so it is plausible considering i have legit sellers saved that sell mangos up to an 8.
Oh my bad my bad LOL a whole bunch of miscommunication right here. Yeah for mangos, you can def try checking tmall. but for other roshes like the premiums and the tropicals you can head to akosaka. My bad dude, we were both talking about two different pairs hahaha

And I provided his link just so people can see what he has up for sale. Didn't really focused on the mangos. Just trying to help others by having @akosaka as a source for roshes~

Last edited:
Thoughts on the return of the Tonals...?
These are samples by the way.
The obsidian/yellow pair looks appealing to me..

I love the pull tabs!! I'm not a big fan of black sloes on Roshes and was never a fan of the tonals. If I were to come across the volt tonals on clearance then I would cop, but then I would mess around with them and customize them somehow. I'm also not a big fan of the black soles on Roshes but then again I said that about the all black wovens. And I ended up buying them.....from an outlet. I'll say the yellow ones are a bit appealing but again, I'll probably only cop them on clearance.

PSA: for those pming about tmall/frugirls

If you have asked for me to share links for legit sellers, I'm not responding on purpose. I took the time to search and legit check each legit seller that I know. I also researched how to efficiently use frugirls without having any problems. There have been many posts on here about what to do. Hell, one guy pretty much wrote up a how to. I have helped numerous people on here, and many can vouch for me. I am all for HELPING, but I will not do the work for you. I've offered to do a gb a few times and I just placed my 3rd order. I do this to help those that don't know what to do, and would like me to help them. That's different then pming me "I'm looking for sirens. Links to sellers?". I'm not responding to that ****. Sooooo if you guys have questions, I'm happy to help, but no handouts will be given. End rant.
Really though I can vouch. Good guy and really tries to help literally anybody. He came to me wanting to help, I didn't even have to ask. Definitely one of the most helpful and willing guys I have encountered on Niketalk. Thanks Bro!

Really though I can vouch. Good guy and really tries to help literally anybody. He came to me wanting to help, I didn't even have to ask. Definitely one of the most helpful and willing guys I have encountered on Niketalk. Thanks Bro!

thanks man. i appreciate that >D

if any other little foots need help, lmk!!!

Last edited:
I want these..

I want these..
Damn those are clean. Where did those come from? Great custom template too. 

Damn those are clean. Where did those come from? Great custom template too. 
I'm pretty sure it was determined that this was just a grayscale pic of iguanas.  It's been a while since I last saw this pic though

I'm pretty sure it was determined that this was just a grayscale pic of iguanas.  It's been a while since I last saw this pic though
That totally makes sense. Thanks haha. Cause it didnt look fake at all and the pic looks super clean lol

I PS'd those when the ID thread first got started.

Back
Top Bottom