ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Totally agree man. But the simplicity was only in the beginning. Now Nike is just doing what they do...Putting out crazy CWs bc they know people will buy.
have to agree nike is going where the money goes....look at the whole yeezy nonsense. they released the yeezy 2 shoes and all these other shoes (air max, roshe) are being released with very similar colors. people attach the word yeezy and the shoe value increases by $50-$100. i cant blame nike i blame the people for hyping up everything. 

Does anybody know any places in Houston where they sell Roshe's?

None of the Finishlines have them in store via stock locator.

Last edited:
So I guess coming up on the Knicks colorway and Siren Reds isn't conna happen too easily huh :frown:
Depends on the size. I see plenty of Sirens sz 9-10 being sold. I've found a couple of Knicks for like $90 and $105 for a couple of people

lol why not buy it online then

Fellas I understand all that 
laugh.gif

I just found out that my $10 discount doesn't work for the Roshe's on Finishline 
ohwell.gif

I'm not in a rush, honestly.

Depends on the size. I see plenty of Sirens sz 9-10 being sold. I've found a couple of Knicks for like $90 and $105 for a couple of people

lol why not buy it online then
I need an 11. I'd gladly pay that just can't seem to find any in DS condition in my size :frown:

finding cybers or sirens in a 11 is like a needle in a haystack. if you do find them they are usually at reseller prices. good luck finding a pair sirens and cybers are the only other 2 pairs i want

I need an 11. I'd gladly pay that just can't seem to find any in DS condition in my size :frown:

laugh.gif

I just found out that my $10 discount doesn't work for the Roshe's on Finishline 
ohwell.gif

with that mentality your not going to have any pairs. alot of finishlines dont even sell roshes. according to the finishline manager at the mall by my house. if a finishline is considered "urban" they wont sell them at the current location which I thought is *** backwards when foot action in the same mall sells roshes

UnDsn these bad boys to celebrate... Class of 2013... Good nordstrom rack ..

Last edited:
I saw someone selling Knicks "VVVVNDS" on the team roshe marketplace s/o 110 but no takers so far(last i checked) lol it's 11.5 though

Last edited:

i saw all 3 of the spring colorways at the champs sports in the galleria. fyi.
Thank you.
laugh.gif

ohwell.gif

with that mentality your not going to have any pairs. alot of finishlines dont even sell roshes. according to the finishline manager at the mall by my house. if a finishline is considered "urban" they wont sell them at the current location which I thought is *** backwards when foot action in the same mall sells roshes
Trust me, I will get the pairs I desire at retail or less. Thanks for the concern.

Interesting info about the Finishlines though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom