ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Well for me, I only wear my black sails and sports more because i dont want to risk damaging my sirens and mangos. who knows when ill find another pair to double up

Lol the only ones I don't wear are my Calypsos and on rare occasions do I bust out my mangos (hard to find 11.5 in them) everything else I rotate

I'd have to agree with @justdome though. Colored soles on point

Last edited:
Hey guys!

I'm new to NT, and this Roshe forum was one of the main reasons I wanted to join. You guys seem to be a cool community with ways to get ahold of good pairs, so I'm glad to have joined!

Finally got into the game of collecting Roshes. Got my first pair when they first came out, the OG Black Sails, and although they are almost beaters, I still clean them up once in a while, and they still look good! Just copped a pair of Mango V2's. Finally getting some money coming now that I can collect more. I'm getting the strata grey Flywires, Tarp Greens, and if I can, I'll cop the Tokyo's the City Pack. Then maybe Squadron Blues, and definitely want to get the TeamROSHE pro home colorway off of iD. So I'm pretty new to NT, and hopefully I can build myself up to getting into TeamROSHE.

Btw, anybody try doing 3M's on their Black Sails? Interested in trying, could use some tips on how to get it right; because I don't want it looking bad. Thanks!

Hey, cool story bro lol ^

Some guy used 3M it's somewhere in the marketplace if I remember correctly

Last edited:
Do people actually wear their "rare" color roshes or just have them sit to look pretty? Come on guys/girls they are shoes, rock them, they are meant to be worn.

Here's a closer look at the orange leopard FB's for those that may not have seen the new photo's release today via several blogs.

In these next 2 photos I took the liberty of adding some on feet shots that were taken months ago via theshoegame IG

Do people actually wear their "rare" color roshes or just have them sit to look pretty? Come on guys/girls they are shoes, rock them, they are meant to be worn.

I wear all of mine. There isn't a pair I haven't worn yet. Well my doubles haven't been touched yet.

At $70 a shoe that is built with the intention to give great comfort when WORN, it would be just wrong to not wear them.  Rare CW's or not, all of mine are on rotation. They are easy to clean, easy to wear and enjoyed more when worn, why let them just sit?

At $70 a shoe that is built with the intention to give great comfort when WORN, it would be just wrong to not wear them.  Rare CW's or not, all of mine are on rotation. They are easy to clean, easy to wear and enjoyed more when worn, why let them just sit?
I wear all of mine. They barely get dirty if worn right, they feel awesome, and though the hype is online, majority of people dont know or care about them.

Wear them joints bruh. Whats funny is I've gotten most of my Roshes for less than retail(zappos 50 dollar deal, FNL deals)

Do people actually wear their "rare" color roshes or just have them sit to look pretty? Come on guys/girls they are shoes, rock them, they are meant to be worn
I definitely wear all of them. I dont even think about rarity. 

i currently have a total of 9 pairs...only worn a total of 4 pairs so far. my gammas are my beaters were those everyday. sports red, iggys, v2's worn them once

Here's a closer look at the orange leopard FB's for those that may not have seen the new photo's release today via several blogs.

In these next 2 photos I took the liberty of adding some on feet shots that were taken months ago via theshoegame IG

yeahhhhhhhhhhhh ... paaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssss

info on those camos tho

Pass on them leopard FB joints they look terrible IMO.

On another Note I like the FB model roshe I wish they wud have more simple and subtle colors than these crazy leopard prints. I got into roshes because they were a very simple sneaker with simple colors and that's what they were meant to be but now they are just getting too wild but hey beggars can't be choosers lol

Last edited:
hmmmm the tarps actually looking good with the volt laces...dude took the laces from the stone/volt split pack anybody know where to buy the volt laces separately i currently dont have the split pack stones

I haven't bumped into anyone with squadrons. most people i run into have sport reds..saw a couple at disneyland a couple weeks ago and the guy was wearing his cybers and his lady the chalks. you here? :nerd:

I got my whole family wearing roshes everywhere they go. My dads got cybers, moms got the hot punch ones (did they have a "nick name"? I can't remember) and my little brother has the black/palest purple (foots to small for mens)

I'm sure most of them are pretty worn. Don't think anyone could see a $70 shoe blowing up like this and gaining as much value as they have.

Pass on them leopard FB joints they look terrible IMO.

On another Note I like the FB model roshe I wish they wud have more simple and subtle colors than these crazy leopard prints. I got into roshes because they were a very simple sneaker with simple colors and that's what they were meant to be but now they are just getting too wild but hey beggars can't be choosers lol

Totally agree man. But the simplicity was only in the beginning. Now Nike is just doing what they do...Putting out crazy CWs bc they know people will buy.

Back
Top Bottom