ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Just thought I'd share a picture from graduation this past weekend.  Had to finish the B.S. degree in style
grin.gif

Wow ohmyyikes you were right. My pkg just arrived this morning at 10:30am PST and luckily I was awake to sign for it.

Very impressed on the quickness of the EMS delivery. Took 3 days from Beijing to SF to my doorstep. Might have to look into purchasing OG Mango's the next time around if there's any more stock left in my size.. :wink:

(iPhone pic)

Last edited:
Squadrons came in today! They are definetly amazing in person. Everybody should cop a pair for the summer!

Now im kinda debating if I should paint the swoosh black.. Saw a picture that someone who did it on theirs and it actually turned out just as amazing. 

What do ya'll think?

P.S. Thats not legit up there^^. Just painted in.. paint... lol.

Congrats DKwam!

Hope Strata's in my sz. on NDC stay up until Thursday in case Bloomingdale's sends me a different pair than ordered.

cruzair13, I feel ya about moving. Purchasing my first place in the next few months and am not looking forward to it at all. My collections "re-grown" quite a bit since I moved in to where I'm at now.

Haven't seen Beaches anywhere in stores in South Florida or Orlando if anybody's looking. I haven't been to the new DTLR in Orlando though. I'll be checking them out Thursday, they probably have them. Might have to double up!

Last edited:
Squadrons came in today! They are definetly amazing in person. Everybody should cop a pair for the summer!
Now im kinda debating if I should paint the swoosh black.. Saw a picture that someone who did it on theirs and it actually turned out just as amazing. 
What do ya'll think?

Curious to see if someone can color match the same hue as the Squadron Blue itself. I think they'd look WAY better with a matching swoosh as opposed to the black.

I'd try it myself, but I'm at work. Can anyone try PS'ing the swoosh Squadron blue on those?

Curious to see if someone can color match the same hue as the Squadron Blue itself. I think they'd look WAY better with a matching swoosh as opposed to the black.

I'd try it myself, but I'm at work. Can anyone try PS'ing the swoosh Squadron blue on those?
Def. agree with you on that. Someone should try that out if they have an extra pair they dont mind doing it on. The white is amazing and all but I dont see it fit as much, imot.

idk lol

Back
Top Bottom