ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I was stepping all over my roshes while wearing a flyknit yin yang for a photoshoot and they completely lost their shape.

Anyway to restore the lack of forefront support on og mesh roshes?

lol yes people do your own purchase it will faster and CHEAPER especially if the other person is not located near by. or you end up paying $125+ right?

Yes very true. You end up paying around that. Even though its a tad bit cheaper than the 130-160 price range, it still doesn't beat $90 for each pair that you will pay if you do it yourselves.

Target, $14.95 a piece, available in white and espresso. You can stack them to the ceiling! Took about 5 minutes to build them both. Roshes fit perfectly!
hmmm tempting....i have a crappy one from target now by the doorway thinking about replacing it with this one

Anyone in here have the Roshe khaki color way ? I want to wash them but I am not sure if the pillow case method works on the khaki someone let me know. Thanks

I have a nike outlet store 20min drive away from me, have you guys had luck getting the harder to find CW at nike outlets? I really want stadiums and sirens.

I doubt that you'll find them. I think what's appeared at outlets are women's chalks and the floral gpx ones. 20 minutes isn't too bad. Mines a 45 minute drive.

Unds'd today... loving this cw.. def. a head turner...

Why on earth do you care about what kind of cloth lies on another man's body?
Was waiting for this one. The same reason someone cared enough to post it for other people to look at. Why on earth do you care about my opinion on someone's outfit?
Camo goes with everything tho...seems like your the only one who doesn't like it
It does? I wasn't aware that it goes with everything though. Seems like you made that assumption based off the fact that other people have not posted yet nor wanted to contribute. Mainly due to the fact that anyone with an opinion on here gets assaulted.

This is ridiculous. If I am questioning him why he rocked it then let me question it and let him answer it. Why does everyone on here want to look for a dang fight? You guys surely must have something better to do.

Last edited:
Why on earth do you care about what kind of cloth lies on another man's body?
Was waiting for this one. The same reason someone cared enough to post it for other people to look at. Why on earth do you care about my opinion on someone's outfit?
Camo goes with everything tho...seems like your the only one who doesn't like it
It does? I wasn't aware that it goes with everything though. Seems like you made that assumption based off the fact that other people have not posted yet nor wanted to contribute. Mainly due to the fact that anyone with an opinion on here gets assaulted.

This is ridiculous. If I am questioning him why he rocked it then let me question it and let him answer it. Why does everyone on here want to look for a dang fight? You guys surely must have something better to do.

Obviously fashion is subjective....but i am on the "camo goes with everything" bandwagon. My past 2 summer's go to is plain t shirt...black or white normally...v-neck usually can be crew...camo shorts....any shoe i want to wear

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom