ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Can't log into my WC account. Anyone else having trouble? I even reset the pw.. temp pw doesn't work! WTF?! Looks like I'm calling my order in...

Last edited:
Make sure your shipping and billing are exactly the same.

I had my address as 4th and 4 st and it wouldnt let me checkout until they were both the same.

Also another mistake would be you putting ST/Street, Ave/Avenue, PL/Place... Have to be the same or else it will flag your account.

got them, too bad they didnt have my actual size oh well, that aint bout to stop me

Last edited:
For whatever reason my finishline rewards card wasn't working but I was getting late and just bought them. Thank god I don't live on the west coast :lol:

For whatever reason my finishline rewards card wasn't working but I was getting late and just bought them. Thank god I don't live on the west coast
laugh.gif
me neither but i called and the lady told me to enter it into the coupon box, and it worked....i guess they're trying to limit people from stacking a coupon code on top of a rewards code it seems

TEAM ROSHE APPLICATION

Hey guys my name is Eddie del Rosario and I am applying to become and member of Team Roshe.

At first I actually wasn't feeling the roshe when my cousin Christian came over to show me a few pairs he copped at Nordstrom Rack. In general, I didn't want to get into another set of shoes because I did not want to get into the habit of spending money. It wasn't until we went shopping and he forced me to try on a pair that I realized how sick these shoes were. I woke up one morning to a box of cybers that my cousin got for me as a present because he felt it necessary for me to own a pair and from then on, it never really stopped. 

Being a competitive runner, I have a genuine appreciation for shoes with the comfort of a running shoe. Being able to wear a shoe that I feel I can be comfortable in as if I were to unexpectedly have to run or work in, and have it be simple and casual as the Roshe is, is a win win situation for me. 

In my opinion, the Roshe is a very unique shoe. Its ability to look great in almost any scenario, and for Nike to create models with a variety of materials which have the attributes of casual/formal to casual/street styles is a genius way to supply all who wear them, comfort in all settings, which is why this shoe has become my go to shoe for almost all and any outfit or outing. 

The roshe run is just about the ideal shoe for the activities in my daily life whether it be to go to the gym, or to walk the hospital at work. Its versatilities are unparalleled and its convenience of uses is ongoing, thus making the roshe a perfect shoe to collect and enjoy. 

Thank you for your time and regards to my application to be a member of Team Roshe. 

the tweet just went up, be happy you got your from this first release (second to be exact). These will probably be gone but we can't stress it too much that these are General Release, if you dont get yours now you will later... 

just fyi folks i dont know if you guys know about ebates....whenever you shop online use ebates...sign up for a account and before you buy something type in the name of the site and they will show you different promotions for example finishline ebates will give you 5% cash back of whatever you spend. you can choose to have a check or paid by paypal. any questions lmk!

http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=LXGgM5QvdrJwRosb/VApGQ==

How does ebates work? How do they keep track of your purchase? I see them creating Tracking Tickets with no actual pruchase.

How does ebates work? How do they keep track of your purchase? I see them creating Tracking Tickets with no actual pruchase.
for example when the v2's went live. I went to ebates typed in finishline showed 5% cash back on your finishline purchase. I clicked on the finishline link on ebates it brought me to finishline and I made the purcahse. Once ebates verified you made a purcahse they will email you and let you know. They paypal you or send you a check for the purchases you made thru ebates once a month. I know finishline is 5% and Urban Outfitters is 2% but they do all the sites. bestbuy, amazon, etc. 

Team roshe application....

Please let me join!!!
I love roshe for the same reasons you do and I own 13 pairs...my first pair was the siren in a sz9 and my last pair was this morning mangos v2 (for a while at least)

Back
Top Bottom