ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Can finally remove these links from Google Page Monitor and no longer have to hear random alerts..

Got my shipping fixed. For those doing paypal, DONT do it on the first Paypal option. Checkout regularly and then pick out the Paypal option.

Didn't know that Finishline didn't accept international paypals.

Guess ill have to wait until they show up somewhere else.

just fyi folks i dont know if you guys know about ebates....whenever you shop online use ebates...sign up for a account and before you buy something type in the name of the site and they will show you different promotions for example finishline ebates will give you 5% cash back of whatever you spend. you can choose to have a check or paid by paypal. any questions lmk!

http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=LXGgM5QvdrJwRosb/VApGQ==

Now from the "When are Beaches dropping?" to the "Order placed!" posts....

......order placed. :D

Now, the hunt for Sirens begins.

really contemplating on a 2nd pair right now.... lol

good night not to sleep ahhah
Yesterday was my last day of college as far as assignments goes. Turned in my last project and my last paper! Got drunk lastnight (not really my thing I'm a weed guy) and woke up at 4:30 like any other morning after I drink. 

then at 5:06 decided to check out the beaches link I bookmarked on my phone and..... I got lucky. BUT I couldnt order from my phone (don't know why) so I hurried home and cop'd my pair. 

Today is a good day.. And...... I should be done with Roshe for a good minute. 

Now from the "When are Beaches dropping?" to the "Order placed!" posts....

......order placed.
happy.gif

Now, the hunt for Sirens begins.
oh yes i would love me sirens but the prices for them are crazy...only way we will be able to get them if somebody finds a **** load of them at ross and decides to help people out

Back
Top Bottom