ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Sorry bro but I think you're kind of tripping. Squads are definanley OG mesh. Why would they be anything other than. To me squads are an OG color way in their own right. Og mesh and all. Not like they are a retro.

I'm saying they fit tighter than all the rest of my roshes. I'm not tripping at all. It was just an inquiry to see if any other people had the same issue. Nothing to do with the actual color.

Yea, other people had the same issue, it was talked about when they first dropped.

They'll feel fine after a few wears, you shouldn't be too worried.

I'm a size 9 but my Total Crimsons feel like a 9.25 and my Black/Gamma's feel like a 8.75, it just is what it is, :lol:.

Those that want a all white roshe here you go...way too white gona see how long they stay freshlol it's like the all white Air Force 1s back in the day you try so hard not to get them dirty but they stay getting dirty
mean.gif
laugh.gif
Damn these are clean on foot. Might need a pair of these in the future. Wovens are 1/2 size up right?

Are there cushion upgrades to the roshe IDs? I always thought it was the same insoleand phylon midsole.

Yes the WVNs are half size small so half size up. I have the wvn dark atomic teals, and the only concern for me is that when it gets wet it the water spot gets really noticeable.

I dont know if this has been addressed but a number of the new roshes have lunarlon. The OGs and City pack have phylon. That being said the FW or IDs are worth the increase in price point. Lunarlon and phylon is night and day to me.
Throw in a solarsoft bed and Im in. Yes i have Solarsoft Moccasins but not the YUCKS i mean YOTS
If this is true, THAT explains why my OG iguana's are more comfortable than the retros. I knew I wasn't going crazy! Haha.

I just got my iguanas and sport reds from UO and they can in the original box and looked like no one tried them on and they didn't have any security's tags I think both my pairs came from Reno

I dont know if this has been addressed but a number of the new roshes have lunarlon. The OGs and City pack have phylon. That being said the FW or IDs are worth the increase in price point. Lunarlon and phylon is night and day to me.
Throw in a solarsoft bed and Im in. Yes i have Solarsoft Moccasins but not the YUCKS i mean YOTS

Which "new Roshes have lunarlon"? I'm pretty sure they're all made with a phylon midsole and have a lunarlon insole. They're all made the same. Notice how all lunar midsole shoes have it stamped on the shoe and have an embedded pattern? If you read Dylan raasch's interview, you'd see why it's called the roshe.

Last edited:
I just got my iguanas and sport reds from UO and they can in the original box and looked like no one tried them on and they didn't have any security's tags I think both my pairs came from Reno

When did you place your order?

Which "new Roshes have lunarlon"? Irn?

I read the marketing piece but it doesn't say anything about lunarlon or phylon. I'm just saying this because my city packs felt stiff and wanted to see what was used. So I went on NDC and saw in the rosherun mid product description that phylon was used. Then I checked what was inside the Fly wires via NDC and it said lunarlon.

Naw I slept hard (literally) the day they released. Thanks to a NT member here I got a phone order in for the Tokyos, and then I copped the Londons from NDC since they were still up (And I think they still are.)

They were my first pairs of Roshes (I prefer higher shoes...just my preference lol) and I really like them both a lot. The Londons are really underrated IMO and they look really nice in person. I posted some pics of me wearing both a few pages back. I really wish I could have gotten the other 2 pairs but I'm happy with these 2.
lucky you, you got the TKOs... i copped the rest of the pack just to make myself feel better 
mad.gif

Londons are still sitting on ndc (I dont know why, such a dope cw) and the NYC pair looks great on feet

Last edited:
Retros..hahahah. I'm hoping that's a joke. 
How is that a joke? The originals released last year, then after Nike saw how well the roshe's sold, they decided to produce more to release this year. Different production dates/years mean different releases, correct?

I read the marketing piece but it doesn't say anything about lunarlon or phylon. I'm just saying this because my city packs felt stiff and wanted to see what was used. So I went on NDC and saw in the rosherun mid product description that phylon was used. Then I checked what was inside the Fly wires via NDC and it said lunarlon.

NDC also likes to use old stock pics. I have a ton of lunar sole shoes and each one has a rubber bottom because the lunarlon midsole is so soft, it wouldn't hold up if it were to make direct contact to the ground. Phylon sole, lunar insole, done.

How is that a joke? The originals released last year, then after Nike saw how well the roshe's sold, they decided to produce more to release this year. Different production dates/years mean different releases, correct?

I feel like these would have to be around longer before being labeled retros

Back
Top Bottom