ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I posted a pic of those white wovens, but after I checked other sites it seemed as if they were more of an off white... The pic I posted must've been way over-exposed making them look white. So, my question to you - How close to "white" are they?

the color is called Bone(so picture that) its really light grey

SO THEY DO EXIST?! 
embarassed.gif
LOL so there is hope.

Last edited:
sorry I meant total crimsons. release right besides the squads here in Canada.
My total crimsons fit exactly like my iggys. The squadrons definitely have a tighter weaved mesh..

Sorry bro but I think you're kind of tripping. Squads are definanley OG mesh. Why would they be anything other than. To me squads are an OG color way in their own right. Og mesh and all. Not like they are a retro.

so
I thought the squadrons were OG mesh?

They are.

I think we should all look at the spring colorways and learn a lesson. None have sold out and are flooded. Same should be with any Roshes coming out in the future. Until we get collabs I just don't see any Roshes selling out.

With the exception of the Mint FB's and even the Crimsons, you're right.

Still didn't stop me from doubling up on Squadrons... ya never know. I'm a size 13. :lol:

With the idea that I may not be able to come up on a pair of Grey/Volts, I may just end up picking up the Tarps. Those soles!

Glad I got all the colorways I wanted of the Flywire pack for retail. I almost pulled the trigger a couple weeks ago to cop them from an overseas site cuz I was so anxious about not being able to grab a pair here in the states.

So I got the black w crimson lace, hyper blue, and strata grey. Wasn't feelin the black w blue lace.

you copped all 4? which one is your fav?
Naw I slept hard (literally) the day they released. Thanks to a NT member here I got a phone order in for the Tokyos, and then I copped the Londons from NDC since they were still up (And I think they still are.)

They were my first pairs of Roshes (I prefer higher shoes...just my preference lol) and I really like them both a lot. The Londons are really underrated IMO and they look really nice in person. I posted some pics of me wearing both a few pages back. I really wish I could have gotten the other 2 pairs but I'm happy with these 2.

Sorry bro but I think you're kind of tripping. Squads are definanley OG mesh. Why would they be anything other than. To me squads are an OG color way in their own right. Og mesh and all. Not like they are a retro.

I'm saying they fit tighter than all the rest of my roshes. I'm not tripping at all. It was just an inquiry to see if any other people had the same issue. Nothing to do with the actual color.

Back
Top Bottom